Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Analysts were unanimous that this was a deep draft, and they were correct.   Rookies showing out everywhere, esp. at WR, as predicted.  No surprises here.  

With the way offenses are moving the ball a High School WR could come into this league and drop a 100yd receiving game. 

I dont know this, but id be curious to know which rookie is killing it on defense with sacks. 

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

2 of the three will probably come crashing back down to earth... Which two, I have no idea.

Burrows first challenge of the year is coming today, before that he played bad teams.

And I doubt Jefferson gonna keep up his crazy start.

Also Let's go Raiders!!! 

Bite your tongue young man. I got JJ in the 14th round of my fantasy draft. Steal!!!

3 hours ago, wjag said:

Could you imagine, just for a moment, if Steelers could find a way to get Trevor Lawrence?  The AFC North would have Burrows, Jackson, Mayfield and Lawrence.  

As it stands now, in a few years the Steelers are likely to have the worst QB in that division. 

I think the Steelers will get Darnold, Ben will retire after 2021 leading them to suck really bad for several years, then draft Arch Manning. 

19 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

Woof, what an awful slate.

What, not excited about Jags / Texans? C'mon Panthers / Falcons! I can hardly contain the excitement of watching these juggernauts. 

Truth though, I'll be watching two titans match up this Sunday, Cardinals / Jets

One play into the game and Joyner is hurt.  Not good a Raiders, not good.  

Chiefs have 57 yard TD bomb nullified by holding penalty.  Cheating Chiefs. 

Edited by wjag