Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It just doesn’t feel right..

2 of the three will probably come crashing back down to earth... Which two, I have no idea.

Burrows first challenge of the year is coming today, before that he played bad teams.

And I doubt Jefferson gonna keep up his crazy start.

Also Let's go Raiders!!! 

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Game day wish list:

Bengals over Ravens

Broncos over Patriots

Colts v Browns — Toss up — Let there be blood

Raiders over Chiefs
Eagles over Steelers

rest of the games — Amuse us. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

NFL just shut the Patriots facility down... Crazy start already to this day

NFL is shutting down the Patriots’ facility this morning, marking the third shutdown there in 10 days, sources tell me and . Patriots are testing this morning and awaiting further direction from the NFL. But the status of Monday night’s game vs. Denver is in question

1 minute ago, Hurricane said:

NFL just shut the Patriots facility down... Crazy start already to this day

NFL is shutting down the Patriots’ facility this morning, marking the third shutdown there in 10 days, sources tell me and . Patriots are testing this morning and awaiting further direction from the NFL. But the status of Monday night’s game vs. Denver is in question

uh oh spaghetti-o

i   was waiting  more for  the titans  results  than  NEs    as  they seem to  come  out around  8EST.   Now    that is a  certainty  NE/Den  wont  play  tomorrow ,  do  they  move   the    Buff  game    to  Monday    if titans  dont have  another  positive  test.    this  is   sure   wreaking    havoc 

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

2 of the three will probably come crashing back down to earth... Which two, I have no idea.

Burrows first challenge of the year is coming today, before that he played bad teams.

And I doubt Jefferson gonna keep up his crazy start.

Also Let's go Raiders!!! 

Doubt any of them will “crash” tbh.    It’s easy to see all of them are legit.  Burrow’s surrounded by crap and still getting it done.  

7 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Doubt any of them will “crash” tbh.    It’s easy to see all of them are legit.  Burrow’s surrounded by crap and still getting it done.  

Burrows opponents may not be that good.

BUT 

Is there any player/team that is playing well so far that has gone against good teams?

Almost all the players/teams finding success are playing the dregs of the league.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Like (+1) 1

Could you imagine, just for a moment, if Steelers could find a way to get Trevor Lawrence?  The AFC North would have Burrows, Jackson, Mayfield and Lawrence.  

As it stands now, in a few years the Steelers are likely to have the worst QB in that division. 

24 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Not necessarily

Apparently you are correct, but I don't understand how. The NFL's own guidelines say they cannot have the Pats* facility open for another two days, at the earliest, but reports are they are planning to allow a game with another team tomorrow.