The reasons I won't vote for Biden.

Westside

24 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

You know what....you can put forward all the pros and cons of any political candidate you want.

But if you cannot tell the difference between your wife and your sister then goddamit you are not even close to being fit to run for the presidency of the US of A!

Oh sure, begrudge Joey a little "strange". Then again, maybe it's not that strange.:bag:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Trump may be loathsome....especially to suburban woman.

Trump may be immoral.  

Trump may be a narcissist (they all are).

You may think he's a liar (lol...ok...Biden is a truth teller like Kamala and that fake Lincoln story on SCOTUS).  They all freaking lie.  The media has made it their business to tell you all the meaningless ones Trump has allegedly told.......but they have conveniently left out how for 4 years you were lied to about Russia.  Just let that sink in.    

Still, he is the only President in your lifetime that has done everything he said he would do in office.  And in March of 2020 nearly all Americans were better off then they were 4 years ago.  I'm not speaking on the virus but if you want to blame Trump or any U.S. or European politician for it I think things about you I can't say here. 

The WHO and China lied.  Period.  The enemies of America didn't tell the world - and maybe that's bc we were all f...ed and they couldn't say anything.  Maybe it was more nefarious.  It never should have mattered.  The anger here went right to Trump.  Also, just let that sink in.  

This tells me all I need to know regarding what this was about.  They blamed Trump like it was his Iraq War.  Complete with live casualty counts. 

Our press got more upset about WH ceremonies with no masks then they ever showed China for you know, actually being to blame.  You aren't American if you think otherwise.  You just aren't.  And if you embraced the Maoist Cultural American Revolution of 2020, same thing.  You are Un American.  

Defining Un American is complicated.  I just know it when I see it.

That's Biden and the people pulling his strings.  The guy who can't answer policy questions because he actually isn't sure what they'll do next or you can't know what they are.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Some people even refer to it as a shithole.

The only people who call the USA anything but great are ignorant of what life is like elsewhere. We are not perfect but we offer opportunity unlike anywhere else on the planet. It is such a terrible place that we have more immigrants than all of Europe combined, but please tell me how people work hard to move to bad places. 

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump may be immoral.  

You may think he's a liar (lol...ok...Biden is a truth teller like Kamala and that fake Lincoln story on SCOTUS).  They all freaking lie.  The media has made it their business to tell you all the meaningless ones Trump has allegedly told.......but they have conveniently left out how for 4 years you were lied to about Russia.  Just let that sink in.    

Still, he is the only President in your lifetime that has done everything he said he would do in office.  And in March of 2020 nearly all Americans were better off then they were 4 years ago.  I'm not speaking on the virus but if you want to blame Trump or any U.S. or European politician for it I think things about you I can't say here. 

The WHO and China lied.  Period.  The enemies of America didn't tell the world - and maybe that's bc we were all f...ed and they couldn't say anything.  Maybe it was more nefarious.  It never should have mattered.  The anger here went right to Trump.  Also, just let that sink in.  

This tells me all I need to know regarding what this was about.  They blamed Trump like it was his Iraq War.  Complete with live casualty counts. 

Our press got more upset about WH ceremonies with no masks then they ever showed China for you know, actually being to blame.  You aren't American if you think otherwise.  You just aren't.  And if you embraced the Maoist Cultural American Revolution of 2020, same thing.  You are Un American.  

That's Biden and the people pulling his strings.  The guy who can't answer policy questions because he actually isn't sure what they'll do next or you can't know what they are.  

I do.

I do.
I do

I would venture that the overwhelming majority of people that aren't billionaires were drastically better off in 2016 than they are today. The economy was in much better shape and there wasn't a virus killing more Americans than 71 9/11s.

I would very much prefer to erase the last 4 years from human history and return to a better time.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump may be immoral.  

He did everything he said he’d do?  I’ll start with two questions:

1.  How much money has Mexico given us to pay for a wall?

2.  Where is the infrastructure?

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The only people who call the USA anything but great are ignorant of what life is like elsewhere. We are not perfect but we offer opportunity unlike anywhere else on the planet. It is such a terrible place that we have more immigrants than all of Europe combined, but please tell me how people work hard to move to bad places. 

Except all of the places that offer a better opportunity? The USA is #1 in nothing besides ignorance, obesity, cost of healthcare, and secondary education costs.
https://www.cato.org/human-freedom-index-new

Over 2x the amount of people immigrate to the EU (2.4m - Pop 480M) compared to the USA (1.18M pop 330M)
https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics

Try making an argument that isn't based around hyperbole or outright lies.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Except all of the places that offer a better opportunity? The USA is #1 in nothing besides ignorance, obesity, cost of healthcare, and secondary education costs.
https://www.cato.org/human-freedom-index-new

Over 2x the amount of people immigrate to the EU (2.4m - Pop 480M) compared to the USA (1.18M pop 330M)
https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics

Try making an argument that isn't based around hyperbole or outright lies.

I love the fact you are so dishonest that you found one year to pretend it was indicative of the past 50 years. We have over 45 million immigrants

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/08/20/key-findings-about-u-s-immigrants/%3famp=1 and Europe has only 29 million

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/08/20/key-findings-about-u-s-immigrants/%3famp=1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I love the fact you are so dishonest that you found one year to pretend it was indicative of the past 50 years. We have over 45 million immigrants

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/08/20/key-findings-about-u-s-immigrants/%3famp=1 and Europe has only 29 million

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/08/20/key-findings-about-u-s-immigrants/%3famp=1

Ha! The difference is the EU has laid down the red carpet for Muslim immigrants so they can set up their Sharia no go zones.