The reasons I won't vote for Biden.

Westside

18 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Every single one of your points is a lie, disproven here previously. Hillary colluded with Russia and also created the Birther Movement. The DOJ is supposedly looking into Biden & his son based on some awfully suspicious circumstances and Biden's admission of blackmailing Ukraine officials. Trump pushed for prison reform and got it through. This mainly affected blacks. Trump has threatened to put down violence, not start it. Now wtf did you post that video to prove? 

You're deranged. You puppets will scream that the grass is blue and the sky is green all day to support your east coast elite orange god.

President Donald Trump’s order to his secretary of state to declassify thousands of Hillary Clinton’s emails, along with his insistence that his attorney general issue indictments against Barack Obama and Joe Biden, takes his presidency into new territory — until now, occupied by leaders with names like Putin, Xi and Erdogan.

Trump has long demanded — quite publicly, often on Twitter — that his most senior cabinet members use the power of their office to pursue political enemies. But his appeals this week, as he trailed badly in the polls and was desperate to turn the national conversation away from the coronavirus, were so blatant that one had to look to authoritarian nations to make comparisons.

He took a step even Richard Nixon avoided in his most desperate days: openly ordering direct immediate government action against specific opponents, timed to serve his reelection campaign.

https://news.yahoo.com/taking-page-authoritarians-trump-turns-151748832.html

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

You're deranged. You puppets will scream that the grass is blue and the sky is green all day to support your east coast elite orange god.

President Donald Trump’s order to his secretary of state to declassify thousands of Hillary Clinton’s emails, along with his insistence that his attorney general issue indictments against Barack Obama and Joe Biden, takes his presidency into new territory — until now, occupied by leaders with names like Putin, Xi and Erdogan.

Trump has long demanded — quite publicly, often on Twitter — that his most senior cabinet members use the power of their office to pursue political enemies. But his appeals this week, as he trailed badly in the polls and was desperate to turn the national conversation away from the coronavirus, were so blatant that one had to look to authoritarian nations to make comparisons.

He took a step even Richard Nixon avoided in his most desperate days: openly ordering direct immediate government action against specific opponents, timed to serve his reelection campaign.

Yahoo news :lol:

So what Trump is doing is bad rather than the content of the recent declassifications?  It's better to keep a lid on wrongdoings of political bad actors?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I keep coming back to this....aren’t you Canadian? What are you doing in these threads? Are you trying to ‘influence our elections’? 

Yes I am Canadian,

Yes I am concerned for my many friends

Yes I worry about my neighbors

Yes I am a conservative

Yes I see the lies and danger of trump, he is not conservative he is a manipulator, with out political believes, he is an opportunist. Once he was a card carrying Democrat,  who ever is crazy enough to listen to him.

I cannot influence the election, but I can ask people to open their eyes and clearly view what is going on. 

My friends are being treated like a third world country by this would be dictator.

Thanks for asking!

11 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes I am Canadian,

Yes I am concerned for my many friends

Yes I worry about my neighbors

Yes I am a conservative

Yes I see the lies and danger of trump, he is not conservative he is a manipulator, with out political believes, he is an opportunist. Once he was a card carrying Democrat,  who ever is crazy enough to listen to him.

I cannot influence the election, but I can ask people to open their eyes and clearly view what is going on. 

My friends are being treated like a third world country by this would be dictator.

Thanks for asking!

We spell it "beliefs" down here. You Canadians are always trying to corrupt proper English. 

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Stay under your rock and you won't put your stupidity on full display. Obama, Biden and their minions are the ones that used the government to misuse the power of their office to pursue their political opponents. 

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Vote NO to Biden

BOLD STRATEGY, COTTON: Buzz grows around Andrew Cuomo as Biden’s attorney general pick.

Flashbacks:

● Andrew Cuomo’s latest nursing home deception.

● ‘The gov killed Nana’ banner flies over NYC, LI beaches to troll Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

● Andrew Cuomo’s Book Deal and Why the Worst Rise to the Top in Politics.

● Andrew Cuomo, Serial Killer.

● No, Governor Cuomo, COVID-19 Is Not ‘Just a Metaphor’: Cuomo’s tortured analogy obscures his own failed leadership as the coronavirus claimed the lives of 30,000 New Yorkers.

● Chris Cuomo’s COVID-19 Interviews With Andrew Cuomo Are Disgraceful.

And finally, from America’s Newspaper of Record: Man Who Believes He’s On The Right Side Of History Announces Crackdown On The Jews.

UPDATE: The above Axios article notes that “Biden is clearly fond of Cuomo, but he’s also committed — and under pressure — to name a racially and gender-diverse Cabinet, including the marquee posts. Names like former acting AG Sally Yates and Stacey Abrams are also likely on a list of AG candidates.”

Perhaps the burnout from governing Georgia during these tumultuous times is driving the latter candidate’s desire for a career change.

18 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't know how anyone could see either of them as a winner of that debacle.  It was an hour and a half of my life and millions of others that we'll never get back. 

Trump lost the debate. He was extremely unpresidential, only blind partisanship could lead anyone to another conclusion 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

But isn't that what they did with the Russia hoax?  Use the apparatus and resources of the government and intelligence agencies against Trump? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But isn't that what they did with the Russia hoax?  Use the apparatus and resources of the government and intelligence agencies against Trump? 

Hoax? Pretty impressive to have all your rich white friends in jail and get impeached over a hoax.