Draft Special - ESPN - 3PM EST Today

Mark VI

60 minutes of Kiper and idiot ex-players. Hopefully they'll concentrate on showing film, rather than the moronic opinions of Merril Hodge or Mark Schlereth.

312968[/snapback]

Is this a repeat from last night? They had a show on with Trey Wingo(I think), Schelreth, Mel, Randy Mueller and Golic. If it's the same show, it's just one big mock draft(at least the end of it. I didn't see the beginning).

60 minutes of Kiper and idiot ex-players. Hopefully they'll concentrate on showing film, rather than the moronic opinions of Merril Hodge or Mark Schlereth.

312968[/snapback]

I like the moronic opinions of Hoge and Schlereth.

They make me look smart. 0:)

Is this a repeat from last night?  They had a show on with Trey Wingo(I think), Schelreth, Mel, Randy Mueller and Golic.  If it's the same show, it's just one big mock draft(at least the end of it.  I didn't see the beginning).

312970[/snapback]

They've been running these all week, so I think this is a new show. Thanks to TiVo I've been able to catch most of these, but I'm still not sure why they've only been running them at like 1:00 or 2:00 during the weekday

312968[/snapback]

All this week Bills.com has provided free broadcasts from the NFL Network and saw several pieces so far. Good stuff.

My stupid cable company doesn't carry that channel and I guess it's not in demand here because not many have requested it. :rolleyes:

I have to work tomorrow. Anyone have an educated opinion as to what time the Bills pick, #55, will come? That is, of course, assuming they don't trade out of that spot. I would like to time my lunch break accordingly!

I have to work tomorrow.  Anyone have an educated opinion as to what time the Bills pick, #55, will come?  That is, of course, assuming they don't trade out of that spot.  I would like to time my lunch break accordingly!

313211[/snapback]

Based on how long round 1 and 2 took last year, I'd guess around about 5 or 5:30.

I have to work tomorrow.  Anyone have an educated opinion as to what time the Bills pick, #55, will come?  That is, of course, assuming they don't trade out of that spot.  I would like to time my lunch break accordingly!

313211[/snapback]

I have to move tomorrow that really sucks.