Who Is the Top Threat to Take Down the Chiefs in the AFC? BR article. CBS, Greenberg

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

It's only been 4 weeks, can recall Trent Edwards looking amazing for about a 5 week span too that one year.  Then he hit his head and everything fell apart.  Admittedly there's been more year to year improvement with Allen than we ever saw from Edwards.  Certainly if Allen keeps this up all year, he likely becomes the best QB from the class  of 2018.  Though Mayfield is looking pretty good right now too.

😆🤣😂🙃 😆🤣😂🙃 😆🤣😂🙃 😆🤣😂🙃

Yeah - I'm getting old too and my memory's not so hot all the time, but WOW.

Edited by BobChalmers

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It will s amazing what a winning record will do to perceptions.  

People LOVED Tyrod because the “got the Bills” to the playoffs. 

Tyrod has been subsequently replaced by 2 ROOKIES.  

So LJ is Tuhrod? Ok 👌 just FYI Tuhrod wouldn't even run it most the time.  You quoted what I said twice now in a row... I am getting you just hate LJ.

Edited by TBBills

7 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So LJ is Tuhrod? Ok 👌 just FYI Tuhrod wouldn't even run it most the time.  You quoted what I said twice now in a row... I am getting you just hate LJ.

you are reading what you want to see

I’ve said that 

LJ is a TT 3.0.   

Quoted twice so you would see the follow up 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Allen owns a perfect 158.3 passer rating on deep balls, his 154.4 rating in the fourth quarter of one-score games ranks No. 1 in the AFC, his 146.6 third-down rating ranks second in the NFL, and he's thrown nine touchdown passes to zero interceptions in the red zone.

Reading this made it move.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

It's only been 4 weeks, can recall Trent Edwards looking amazing for about a 5 week span too that one year.  Then he hit his head and everything fell apart.  Admittedly there's been more year to year improvement with Allen than we ever saw from Edwards.  Certainly if Allen keeps this up all year, he likely becomes the best QB from the class  of 2018.  Though Mayfield is looking pretty good right now too.

Mayfield hasn’t looked that great. He’s pretty much being asked to be just a game manager since the Browns running game is so effective. 

8 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Mayfield hasn’t looked that great. He’s pretty much being asked to be just a game manager since the Browns running game is so effective. 

True but at least the Browns are winning.  Mayfield Allen and Jackson are the only three from that QB class that are having much of any success. Rosen and Rudolph are pretty much busts and Darnold is on very shaky ground.  He likely gets one more shot with a new coach to turn things around before he goes to the bust pile too.

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

True but at least the Browns are winning.  Mayfield Allen and Jackson are the only three from that QB class that are having much of any success. Rosen and Rudolph are pretty much busts and Darnold is on very shaky ground.  He likely gets one more shot with a new coach to turn things around before he goes to the bust pile too.

WTH is Rudolph?

10 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Well it looks like the Raiders were the threat lol.  Good game plan against the Chiefs .

Lol.

Divisional Games no matter how much one team is better than the other I find can be closer if not upsets.

These teams are just more familiar with each other.

I guess I always think about how Miami seemingly seems to beat the Patriots in Miami ever 1-2 seasons during the Dynasty.

I mean how many close loses did Buffalo have against Brady?  Yes there were a lot of blowouts but there were also many fourth-quarter decision games.

Raiders winning today will be their first win in 8 seasons.  So due.

7 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Lol.

Divisional Games no matter how much one team is better than the other I find can be closer if not upsets.

These teams are just more familiar with each other.

I guess I always think about how Miami seemingly seems to beat the Patriots in Miami ever 1-2 seasons during the Dynasty.

I mean how many close loses did Buffalo have against Brady?  Yes there were a lot of blowouts but there were also many fourth-quarter decision games.

Raiders winning today will be their first win in 8 seasons.  So due.

Chiefs have not looked that strong this year

16 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Chiefs have not looked that strong this year

It’s October.  Where were they last October?

4-0 averaging 29 points per game...and then lost to Indy 13-19 in Kansas and went 4-1.

where are they in 2020

4-0 averaging 29 points per game...and then lost to Raiders 32-40 in Kansas and went 4-1.

it’s definitely getting lost based on how Kansas ended the season but they were 6-4 in 2019, Mahomes was almost lost for season and they were NOT the talk of the NFL in 2019.  They literally flew into the playoffs under the radar if that’s even possible based on what Jackson and the ravens were doing.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

It’s October.  Where were they last October?

4-0 averaging 29 points per game...and then lost to Indy 13-19 in Kansas and went 4-1.

where are they in 2020

4-0 averaging 29 points per game...and then lost to Raiders 32-40 in Kansas and went 4-1.

it’s definitely getting lost based on how Kansas ended the season but they were 6-4 in 2019, Mahomes was almost lost for season and they were NOT the talk of the NFL in 2019.  They literally flew into the playoffs under the radar if that’s even possible based on what Jackson and the ravens were doing.

Struggled w Chargers against rookie QB’s first start

Struggled against Patriots with Hoyer and Stidham

only really looked convincing against Baltimore imo

On 10/10/2020 at 2:27 PM, Utah John said:

The argument in favor of the Bills rests on the faulty assumption that their defense is as good as it was the past couple of years.  For some reason (no Star?) it just isn't as good this year.  I think the improvement in the Bills offense is much greater than the problems in their defense, so overall they're a much better team, but in order to take down the Chiefs, the Bills will need to slow down Mahomes, and only Belichick seems to be able to do that.

Don't get stuck in the past.  The hard part is the Cheifs figuring out how to slow down our Offense.  We are the #1 offense in the AFC not KC.

6 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Rudolph is not a star but I wouldn't call him a bust.

62.2% 1765yds 13tds and 9ints.  Not bad numbers for a backup and 3rd round pick that actually had to start games.