Who Is the Top Threat to Take Down the Chiefs in the AFC? BR article. CBS, Greenberg

On 10/10/2020 at 2:27 PM, Utah John said:

The argument in favor of the Bills rests on the faulty assumption that their defense is as good as it was the past couple of years.  For some reason (no Star?) it just isn't as good this year.  I think the improvement in the Bills offense is much greater than the problems in their defense, so overall they're a much better team, but in order to take down the Chiefs, the Bills will need to slow down Mahomes, and only Belichick seems to be able to do that.

I think our GM and Coach have had in mind to make a D to stop Mahomes.  Are we there yet?  Almost.  But we just need to have a couple stops, and get one more ourselves. I think we have a better chance to out score them than to totally stop the magic QB.  Go Bills!!

On 10/10/2020 at 12:05 PM, Success said:

I lurk on one of the Pats boards.  Don't ask me why; it's a weird thing.

But the near constant mantra since we started hot is "the Bills have started hot before - they always unravel."

I mean, some truth - but that was with a completely different team, coach, GM, owner, QB...the works.  This is the same team in name only.

But still....it worries me.  Irrationally.

Yah, after week 5.  Not in week 13.  Different team, different results.  I'm becoming a Bill-iever.  

On 10/10/2020 at 11:35 PM, Motor26 said:

Until the Bills actually win the division they haven’t proven they are any different than older Bills teams. 

What is that descriptive word I’m looking for..., hmmm, ah yes there it is, Poop, yes that’s it, Poop. 

Have you not watched this team ? We have not had a team this good since the late nineties. Where have you been for the last few years?

Go Bills!!!