Josh Norman GMFB including Titans Taylor Lewan bad blood

1) Josh Allen made in Alan quote was great;

2) sometimes i think the culture thing is overplayed .. but the way the Bills talk about it .. as well as things like the quote from Jamal Adams it feels real in this case. Some guys will always chase the last dollar, but guys are happiest when they have the money and the camaraderie .. the sense of purpose.  

As for the Taylor Lewan incident it fits .. Josh Norman goes after a massive OL because he disrespected his team. He is a fiery competitor for whom respect matters. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/josh-norman-fight-titans-ol-002818359.html

• Like (+1) 5

25 minutes ago, flaz said:

Wow, him going after Lewan like that was awesome. You want guys with that fire on your team. Stay healthy Josh!

GO BILLS!!!

Jordan Phillips and others got into it with Lewan last year too. Lewan seems like a real piece of work.

36 minutes ago, MJS said:

Jordan Phillips and others got into it with Lewan last year too. Lewan seems like a real piece of work.

He’s a piece of something, that’s for sure.

Norman on D and Diggs on O bring that competitive spirit I like having on our team. McDermott will keep it in check just enough. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

1) Josh Allen made in Alan quote was great;

2) sometimes i think the culture thing is overplayed .. but the way the Bills talk about it .. as well as things like the quote from Jamal Adams it feels real in this case. Some guys will always chase the last dollar, but guys are happiest when they have the money and the camaraderie .. the sense of purpose.  

As for the Taylor Lewan incident it fits .. Josh Norman goes after a massive OL because he disrespected his team. He is a fiery competitor for whom respect matters. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/josh-norman-fight-titans-ol-002818359.html

Please be considerate of us old people WTF is GMFB? Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

Taylor Lewan is pure scum. 

When at UM, his buddy raped a girl. Lewan called her up, told her he knew where she lived, and if she said reported the rape that he'd rape her also. In the backside. 

You never want to root for a player to get seriously injured. 

But there's a reason you should never say never. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Taylor Lewan is pure scum. 

When at UM, his buddy raped a girl. Lewan called her up, told her he knew where she lived, and if she said reported the rape that he'd rape her also. In the backside. 

You never want to root for a player to get seriously injured. 

But there's a reason you should never say never. 

Wow. If true, that’s one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever heard about anyone. 

He says something to the effect that playing with "these guys" and coach McDermott has reignited his love for the game.

Cool stuff.  As CorkScrewHill noted, speaks highly of the culture McD has created.

Loved the Josh on Josh love fest.  

Edited by hondo in seattle

6 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Wow. If true, that’s one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever heard about anyone. 

I guess it's a he said she said. 

http://www.washtenawwatchdogs.com/university-of-michigan/the-cover-up-of-the-arrest-of-university-of-michigan-football-player-brendan-gibbons-for-rape

FWIW, this story rings true to me. 

Consider:

1). What does the woman have to gain by bringin g Lewan into the story, unless he (Lewan) had inserted himself into the story?

2). Lewan s other behaviors haven't earned him the benefit of the doubt. 

• Like (+1) 1

Well...I will be "that guy." I have interacted with Lewan a few times in Nashville and he has been a solid "famous" guy out on the town. He complimented the bend on my Stetson so maybe I am biased lol. However, he may just be a douche in games. He reminds me of a sane Ritchie Incognito.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Well...I will be "that guy." I have interacted with Lewan a few times in Nashville and he has been a solid "famous" guy out on the town. He complimented the bend on my Stetson so maybe I am biased lol. However, he may just be a douche in games. He reminds me of a sane Ritchie Incognito.

He’s a solid Eddie Haskell