Best place to pick up some memorabilia?

ndirish1978

3 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

Hey guys. I live abroad. Looking for a website where I can order actual autographed sports stuff that is known to not sell fakes. I'd like to get my dad some stuff for his birthday.  Any help you guys could give me would be much appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.dacardworld.com/sports-memorabilia/buffalo-bills-autographed-memorabilia

Dave and  Adams right here in Buffalo New York

Go bills baby

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

Hey guys. I live abroad. Looking for a website where I can order actual autographed sports stuff that is known to not sell fakes. I'd like to get my dad some stuff for his birthday.  Any help you guys could give me would be much appreciated. Thanks!

You’re stumpin’ for that noob who only posts ‘where can I buy a white jersey?’ aren’tcha?🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

I have some stuff, if you are interested in Allen Auto RCs, or some of the newer stuff.

Otherwise, eBay auctions are where you can get the best bang for the buck. Autos with the cert of authenticity  (from a  reputable authenticator), RCs, etc.

Edited by Paulus

Yeah i second Brennan Huff here with Pristineauctions.com  The prices are really really good where you'll want to buy everything!

2 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Pristineauctions.com 

Be careful it’s very addicting. I now have 6 helmets, 12 jerseys, 4 cleats autographed by various current and former players. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2020 at 2:38 AM, ndirish1978 said:

Kelly for Kids Online Auction 

https://www.givergy.us/kelly4kids2020/

Players donated items to help Jimbo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.