Bills-Titans score predictions

YoloinOhio

Bills       0

Titans   0

Between now and Tuesday mornings Covid test, 5 players for the Titans test positive for Covid, 1 tests positive for Shingles and 19 test positive for weed.

Uncle Goodell gives the Bills a W, gives the Titans a L and moves the Bills vs Chiefs game back to Thursday night.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Bills 23

Titans 31

Injuries cripple Bills defense as Titans run and throw all over the field...I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t have a good feeling about this one...🤞

It could pan out this way if the ghost of Bills' defenses past shows up; 8-min drives that dink and dunk and run with a Bills D incapable of getting off the field causing Allen to press a bit.

Hoping they figured some things out on the d-line and Mike positions and continue the strong play they flashed in the 2nd half against the Raiders.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Joe Buscaglia felt Tennessee would use the controversy to rally the troops and that the OL, QB and RB game would not be affected by COVID.  So I’ll let Joe B be my proxy 

Tennessee 27

Buffalo 24

Edited by JohnNord

Going to be very very hard without Milano, White and Brown if they all don't play. The CB situation may be ugly. (Any idea how they'd use Marlowe and Neal if White is out)? I have no idea how Tennessee's secondary is but the Bills using 4 wideouts puts a lot of pressure on the depth other team's have. I think they'll need to score well into the 30's to win. Tenn 31-27

7 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

Going to be very very hard without Milano, White and Brown if they all don't play. The CB situation may be ugly. (Any idea how they'd use Marlowe and Neal if White is out)? I have no idea how Tennessee's secondary is but the Bills using 4 wideouts puts a lot of pressure on the depth other team's have. I think they'll need to score well into the 30's to win. Tenn 31-27

White and Milano will be big losses if they both don’t play. Gabe Davis, though not the player John Brown is today, can play in his place and assuredly show what he can do. The first two, fortunately for the Bills in the wr department this year, are the two big losses.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills - 37

Titans - 19

51 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Joe Buscaglia felt Tennessee would use the controversy to rally the troops and that the OL, QB and RB game would not be affected by COVID.  So I’ll let Joe B be my proxy 

Tennessee 27

Buffalo 24

Joe B can suck xx xxxxx 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Tennessee 27

Buffalo 24

Too bad joe doesn’t say anything about the crappy defense they have... bills 42.  Team Covid 31

I believe 2-0 is the score for a forfeit.  TENN won't make it to Tuesday without another positve 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-forfeit-rules-covid-19-explained/1mytsm19nz15616d95x718m2lu

The word "forfeit" appears exactly once in the NFL's 2020 rulebook:

Note: If a team forfeits a game, the opponent will be declared the winner by a score of 2-0, but the points will not be added to the winning team’s record for purposes of offensive production or tie-breakers.

That means a team which wins by forfeit is the "winner," getting a win in their won-loss record for that season. The two points recorded as the winning margin cannot impact end-of-season scoring records or tie-breakers, though.

16 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Tennessee 27

Buffalo 24

Joe B is also a moron soo...