What's your favorite nut?

Royale with Cheese

7 hours ago, Logic said:

Wrong. The correct answer is “cashews”. We also would have accepted “filberts”. 

I love all nuts, but none is more delicious than a warmed cashew, heavily salted

8 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Been well, thanks!  I was at work the other day and something reminded me of my password to this site so I thought I'd check back in.

do you still eat lentils?

Edited by Pete

On 10/9/2020 at 12:13 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Anyone ever tried boiled peanuts?  My wife (well my girlfriend at that time) and I were on our way to a weekend trip to Charleston.  We were about half way there, and we stopped at a gas station in the middle of nowhere.  Saw a sign for boiled peanuts.  Regular or Cajun.  

Neither of us had ever heard of boiled peanuts, so we asked the lady at the register if they were good.  She said (in a heavy southern accent) “They’re like peanuts, but they’re boiled.”  I still have never tried a boiled peanut 😂

how tf have you never tried boiled peanuts lmfao

and the answer is coconut

17 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

holy hell they are a staple here as snack food...been eating boiled peanuts since i was a pup

Reports say boiling is better with peanut allergies.   It's the dry roasting where people run into problems with the allergen.  I can see if I can dig up the links.  

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

2 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

I'm a pretty open dude; could get down with some cashews. I get Filbert coffee all the time. 

I've always known you were pretty open when it comes to eating nuts, but it's good to hear you re-iterate it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.