You punish the Titans

Since the NFL is likely to do nothing at least we should be able to have some fun.  I thought this would merit its own thread as it is a little off topic from the testing/schedule stuff.  You are now in charge of the NFL's punishment of the Titans.  What do you do?

Mine:

The Titans are hereby ordered to hire Bill O'Brien as GM, Head Coach, Director of player personnel and administrator of salary cap for a period of not less than 5 years.  The league reserves the right to remove any coordinators or coaches from his staff should they have any success.  O'Brien will be allowed to hire Doug Marrone as his OC if he desires and Jacksonville will receive no compensation other than being rid of Marrone.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Loss of first round pick; any instigators of safety protocols are suspended for the rest of the year; they pay for any expense associated with this week’s scheduling adjustments (e.g., loss of TV revenue from movement of FOX game, etc.).  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Punish them with yet another Titans thread?

It's for some fun and joking around about punishments and/or actual punishments.  I realize Pats fans are sensitive about punishments even made in a joking manner because of your team's history, but you can always stay out of the thread.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Jobot said:

This site needs a down-vote button

16 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It's for some fun and joking around about punishments and/or actual punishments.  I realize Pats fans are sensitive about punishments even made in a joking manner because of your team's history, but you can always stay out of the thread.

It also needs a BURN!!!! button....

47 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Since the NFL is likely to do nothing at least we should be able to have some fun.  I thought this would merit its own thread as it is a little off topic from the testing/schedule stuff.  You are now in charge of the NFL's punishment of the Titans.  What do you do?

Mine:

The Titans are hereby ordered to hire Bill O'Brien as GM, Head Coach, Director of player personnel and administrator of salary cap for a period of not less than 5 years.  The league reserves the right to remove any coordinators or coaches from his staff should they have any success.  O'Brien will be allowed to hire Doug Marrone as his OC if he desires and Jacksonville will receive no compensation other than being rid of Marrone.

They should also have to bring in Greggggggggggg Williams as Defensive Coordinator and Rex Ryan as General Buffoon