Proud to be a Democrat

Joe Biden has really rose to the occasion in this election. He is going to save hundreds of thousands of American lives and improve the lives of black and brown people.

I also want to thank Nancy Pelosi for her leadership these four years. With her policies working hand in hand with AOC in the progressive wing of the party we are going to change the world!

Climate Change! Equality! Morality! Health Care! 

Every republican should look themselves in the mirror and change parties. I am a democrat. I am on the right side of history!

Edited by JetsFan20
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

So you’re saying after FORTY SEVEN years of riding that train to Washington DC every day he just now figured out what he’s supposed to do there when he gets off at his station? Nice! Can’t wait to find out what it is. I’m all a flutter. 😂

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Thought it was wonderfully funny to see Pete Wilson of the California Republican infamy endorsing Trump as the Republican party falls apart. He started it in California back in the '90's which has tuned deep blue since. Trump is now doing that to the rest of the country.  Yes! 

https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2020/10/01/pete-wilson-endorses-trump-says-president-has-very-good-judgment-1319581

blue-wave-1.webp

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Joe Biden has really rose to the occasion in this election. He is going to save hundreds of thousands of American lives and improve the lives of black and brown people.

I also want to thank Nancy Pelosi for her leadership these four years. With her policies working hand in hand with AOC in the progressive wing of the party we are going to change the world!

Climate Change! Equality! Morality! Health Care! 

Every republican should look themselves in the mirror and change parties. I am a democrat. I am on the right side of history!

Do you love the United States? Do you believe as I do that it’s the greatest nation on the face of the earth? 

2 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Do you love the United States? Do you believe as I do that it’s the greatest nation on the face of the earth? 

What difference does it make. The ‘face of this earth’ is going to be gone in less than eleven years! 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Thought it was wonderfully funny to see Pete Wilson of the California Republican infamy endorsing Trump as the Republican party falls apart. He started it in California back in the '90's which has tuned deep blue since. Trump is now doing that to the rest of the country.  Yes! 

https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2020/10/01/pete-wilson-endorses-trump-says-president-has-very-good-judgment-1319581

blue-wave-1.webp 111.66 kB · 0 downloads

This thread is about the democrat party. If you want to talk about Trump, start your own thread.

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, westside2 said:

This thread is about the democrat party. If you want to talk about Trump, start your own thread.

But Trump has helped the Democratic p[arty so much. It's almost as if he is a Democrat he has helped us so much 

Happy Friday Westy 

• Like (+1) 1

Great thread.  I’m proud to stand for truth, dignity, and love of country.  Democrats stood for those things before Trump.  In this Trumpian world, however, we now stand alone on such issues.  I wish Trumpers put country before president.  I wish Trumpers loved democracy.  But I’m proud that I stand for such things, and hopefully we all will get back on the same page in the future.  

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Great thread.  I’m proud to stand for truth, dignity, and love of country.  Democrats stood for those things before Trump.  In this Trumpian world, however, we now stand alone on such issues.  I wish Trumpers put country before president.  I wish Trumpers loved democracy.  But I’m proud that I stand for such things, and hopefully we all will get back on the same page in the future.  

Only when they can win 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But Trump has helped the Democratic p[arty so much. It's almost as if he is a Democrat he has helped us so much 

Happy Friday Westy 

Happy Friday Tibs.

You can say the rioting and looting has helped Trump. I don't really care about Republicans. They are not my party. 

How has, in your opinion, has Trump helped the Democrats? Honest question. 

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Happy Friday Tibs.

You can say the rioting and looting has helped Trump. I don't really care about Republicans. They are not my party. 

A significant number of moderate Republicans will vote for Biden.  And if Biden has a moderate presidency, we will keep those Republicans.  And then, with any luck, we will legislate Trumpian nonsense out of existence wherever and however possible.  Elections have consequences, and there should be no quarter given in the nationwide redistricting processes to come. 

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

A significant number of moderate Republicans will vote for Biden.

A significant number of moderates may vote for Biden, but they also may be put off by the fact that his running mate is in the top ten most left-leaning Senators (#8 by "progressive punch", #1 by "non-partisan" "yougov"). Especially this election, when Biden's age is an openly discussed factor.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Happy Friday Tibs.

Driven women away in droves, energized the base to get out and vote, alienated whole parts of the population against Republicans to the point where the Democrats are on the verge of taking both House and the Presidency, not to mention state house and governorships are going Democratic, too. He is doing to the nation what Pete Wilson did to California, turning it blue. 

11 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Wait, the OP was serious with that post ? I honestly thought it was sarcasm. No lie.

It was sarcasm I'm pretty sure

34 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

A significant number of moderate Republicans will vote for Biden.  And if Biden has a moderate presidency, we will keep those Republicans.  And then, with any luck, we will legislate Trumpian nonsense out of existence wherever and however possible.  Elections have consequences, and there should be no quarter given in the nationwide redistricting processes to come. 

And all those young voters who are just getting into politics will have Trump has their memory of what the Republican Party stands for. It will take some work for the GOP to win them over, if they ever do.