Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

2 hours ago, CBennett said:

I will record it and do like I did with Bills games last year(that are on TV) record and then watch it if they win delete it unwatched if they lose..If I had any REAL confidence in them id watch but I really dont.

How's the weather your way?  Fair, I suspect.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CBennett said:

I will record it and do like I did with Bills games last year(that are on TV) record and then watch it if they win delete it unwatched if they lose..If I had any REAL confidence in them id watch but I really dont.

What's the point of being a fan if you don't watch the games?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

What's the point of being a fan if you don't watch the games?

They made me a bandwagon fan because watching games like the last 2 weeks is too hard...i get pretty involved so i stop bothering..they MADE me a super casual bandwagon fan now..they can do it  lol.

10 hours ago, inaugural balls said:

How's the weather your way?  Fair, I suspect.

Yes Ive said this and im 100% on record..back on the late 80's early to mid 90's i was a die hard then they killed me from 2000-about 3 years ago with being bad so they made me a bandwagon fan..sure I HOPE they win EVERY game but i wont get emotionally invested again in them till they MAKE me..aka this team now has to PROVE its a contender again. I am 100% a fan its the only team I cheer for and I hope they win every game but I am a very bandwagon fan..If they are doing poorly I can go mow the lawn or get Groceries like tonight..when they play a game like tonight when i fully expect a loss I can record and watch later if they win or Delete..i refuse to get depressed again over this team

Edited by CBennett

34 minutes ago, CBennett said:

They made me a bandwagon fan because watching games like the last 2 weeks is too hard...i get pretty involved so i stop bothering..they MADE me a super casual bandwagon fan now..they can do it  lol.

Yes Ive said this and im 100% on record..back on the late 80's early to mid 90's i was a die hard then they killed me from 2000-about 3 years ago with being bad so they made me a bandwagon fan..sure I HOPE they win EVERY game but i wont get emotionally invested again in them till they MAKE me..aka this team now has to PROVE its a contender again. I am 100% a fan its the only team I cheer for and I hope they win every game but I am a very bandwagon fan..If they are doing poorly I can go mow the lawn or get Groceries like tonight..when they play a game like tonight when i fully expect a loss I can record and watch later if they win or Delete..i refuse to get depressed again over this team

hmmm - I 'd have guessed your mom did the shopping. 

• Sad 1