Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

I felt it was simply and clearly evident last season that the running game was enhanced with Feliciano at center and the passing game enhanced with Morse there. Mongo out of the line up notwithstanding, it still holds true. It’s kind of a shame as it shows what we’re going to do, but if I ‘had my druthers’, I love the offense this season -especially so with an injured Defensive unit that’s weaker up front from a year ago.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Yeah, I hear you. I’m hopeful that Ford can step up his game. He really has had moments, but they’ve been too few and far between for my liking.

Not sure what happened to Spain—maybe getting paid resulted in him slacking a bit, but he was solid last year.

Anyway, the guards are a problem in the run game right now.

I wonder if there is any data out there that shows, statistically, what percentage of players show a decline in play they season after they get paid.  That would be interesting to see.

48 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Yeah, I hear you. I’m hopeful that Ford can step up his game. He really has had moments, but they’ve been too few and far between for my liking.

Not sure what happened to Spain—maybe getting paid resulted in him slacking a bit, but he was solid last year.

Anyway, the guards are a problem in the run game right now.

I had the same question about Spain.  He did well enough in pass pro last year, what happened?

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

not too concerned about this game in a Win/Loss standpoint 

I just don't want to get blown out and embarrassed again, and want to see Allen have a good game. That will give me confidence for the rest of the season. The patriots game in 2 weeks is 10x more important. Losing that game is unacceptable.  

This game is also very important though not as much as the Pats*** one.  But chiefs being an afc team and us having lost the last one, being in primetime makes this important from a seeding and psychological standpoint

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

It says bell might make his debut on Monday 🤷‍♂️. Literally that's it, maybe they know something we don't ,or don't know something we do. Idk 

He’s not. Was reported all over the pregame shows this morning that he’s ineligible this week due to covid protocols. 

• Thank you (+1) 2