Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The identity needs to be: doing what it takes to win games. We are not going to win (this game) playing that way. You have to be able to adapt. The chiefs can’t stop the run and our defense can’t stop anyone. That means, run it. Keep the clock moving, keep our own defense off the field. Keep Mahomes off the field. I would rather have to make a stop on 6 or 7 possessions then having to make a stop on 12 or 13.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but... Titans cant stop the run either and they still stopped ours.  Also we have done this strategy many times against Brady with far better defense and it never works.

56 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The identity needs to be: doing what it takes to win games. We are not going to win (this game) playing that way. You have to be able to adapt. The chiefs can’t stop the run and our defense can’t stop anyone. That means, run it. Keep the clock moving, keep our own defense off the field. Keep Mahomes off the field. I would rather have to make a stop on 6 or 7 possessions then having to make a stop on 12 or 13.

The titans couldn’t stop the run.   We couldn’t  run vs them

The raiders couldn’t stop the run.  We couldn’t run vs them.  

I don’t think this is going to change until we get mongo back.  Even then, it’s unlikely to change very much.  We have an OL made up of pass blockers that can’t run block for ****

Edited by NewEra

I am extremely excited for this game.

Win or lose, it will be a great measuring stick for our team and for Josh.

And don’t ask me why I feel this way, but I just have a gut feeling the defense is gonna have a much better game than people are anticipating. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Titans also couldn't stop the run prior to our Tuesday game.  But they shut us down.  Our strength, based on talent and personnel is passing now.  Roll with it.