Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If they actually didn't practice in 16 days I wonder if the league plans on dealing out a punishment 🤔 

I heard they are leaning toward no punishment. Whatever, I’m over them. Give them credit for the win, they used their motivation to perfection, Bills played, awful,  I still think titans are a trash organization. Really glad that game is over. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He's a bit off that 28ppg allowed lands us at 21st.

and one of the most troubling stat isnt listed.... 30th in 3rd down stops at just 50%. They literally cannot get off the field.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, buffalobillswin said:

No I mean for next week. Tired of getting these terrible play by play guys. I want me some Romo

Next week is a FOX game and Aikman and Buck are already calling the Bucs-Packers game on Sunday. I don't think they will do the Bills-Chiefs game like they would have if it was Thursday.

2 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

He was horrible last night. Like wanted to reach through the tv and punch him horrible. I hate kickers.

He was very educational.  I learned that life was very hard for the poor Titans, who had a bye week during which they could 100% focus on preparing for us.

The only time I liked his play call was on the tackle by the kicker.  He seemed knowledgeable about that.

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

I'm guessing no one in the media asked McD about his piss poor defense...

Jeesh, why don't you watch his interview.  Then you'd have no need to guess.

Lazy take. 

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/sean-mcdermott-need-to-look-at-ourselves

• Like (+1) 5

58 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He was very educational.  I learned that life was very hard for the poor Titans, who had a bye week during which they could 100% focus on preparing for us.

The only time I liked his play call was on the tackle by the kicker.  He seemed knowledgeable about that.

Jeesh, why don't you watch his interview.  Then you'd have no need to guess.

Lazy take. 

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/sean-mcdermott-need-to-look-at-ourselves

He was more open in the post game than ever.  

5 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I'm thinking most teams this season are about to break similar team records. The NFL has decided to only call 25% of the holding penalties they normally call, giving QB's a lot more time to throw.

The Bills are actually 11th in defensive scoring.  It's a league wide issue