Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

19 hours ago, OZBILLS said:

I predict both games are national.

This could end up doing the franchise a favour. Imagine destroying the Titans and Chiefs! 

I agree some see this and cry, I see it as opportunity.  Im guessing McD sends this type of message to the team.....cry about the challenge or embrace the opportunity

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

I agree some see this and cry, I see it as opportunity.  Im guessing McD sends this type of message to the team.....cry about the challenge or embrace the opportunity

AGREE wholeheartedly!  The fact that the Bills are being mentioned as an upper echelon team in the AFC - after 4 Weeks no less - is reason to celebrate and hope we can stick it to both the Titans and KC!!  If we beat the Chiefs, no one will care about all this other stuff!  Get 'em fired up Coach!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

This really sucks. If Kansas game is played next weekend, it means that we'll have much less time to prepare for Jets!

NFL really trues to screw us big time!

Think they will be alright, Shouldn't take much planning for them anyways.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Blainorama5 said:

AGREE wholeheartedly!  The fact that the Bills are being mentioned as an upper echelon team in the AFC - after 4 Weeks no less - is reason to celebrate and hope we can stick it to both the Titans and KC!!  If we beat the Chiefs, no one will care about all this other stuff!  Get 'em fired up Coach!!

exactly!!!!   Embrace the suck, its us against everyone. It isnt fair, but we are still going to go out there and get the job done.  Preach that ***** all damn day Coach, this type of situation is where the coaches earn their money.  im confident our coach will have these guys more than ready to go with a plan that will be successful

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

exactly!!!!   Embrace the suck, its us against everyone. It isnt fair, but we are still going to go out there and get the job done.  Preach that ***** all damn day Coach, this type of situation is where the coaches earn their money.  im confident our coach will have these guys more than ready to go with a plan that will be successful

I remember the old saying......Nobody Circles the Wagons Like Buffalo!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, par73 said:

Bills shouldn't be playing on Tuesday. This game should have been postponed until later in the year.

No place to postpone it and a week 18 game penalizes the Bills.

20 hours ago, Weatherman said:

Wonder if Vegas is taking wagers on this happening and if they did what the odds would be of another positive test tomorrow for Tenn.

Would not too be hard for someone to place a bet and get someone deliberately infected. 

The Bills are playing on a Tuesday. Why aren't we just keeping up this trend of 2 MNF games so that our game is still primetime AND the competitive advantage issue isn't as big a deal as Buffalo gets an extra day to rest up by playing on Monday?

The NFL already has the template with the last couple Monday nights. Why isn't that an option?

Edited by transplantbillsfan

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The Bills are playing on a Tuesday. Why aren't we just keeping up this trend of 2 MNF games so that our game is still primetime AND the competitive advantage issue isn't as big a deal as Buffalo gets an extra day to rest up by playing on Monday?

The NFL already has the template with the last couple Monday nights. Why isn't that an option?

Are you talking about for the chiefs game?

1 hour ago, TBBills Fan said:

Isn't that the Bills fans unofficial motto? I have been waiting until next year since 1967. :huh:

I do not wish the virus on anyone,  but I REALLY do not want any Bills getting the virus because of economics! 

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, Gene1973 said:

I mean, it was known by everyone before the season started there would not be a bubble. The protocols were negotiated, 2 days of no positives and game on, etc. I don't really understand why so many if you are freaking out. NFL is doing what they said they would do.

Some folks just like to freak out. Of course players must not spread it to their families and the "outside world" but you realize how so few have actually been sick? How people their age have a survival rate around 99.95%? We didn't know when it all started, but now if you look at STATS  it ain't that bad. I wish people would get a grip.

And yes, the Bills do get shafted here, especially compared to KC, but NFL had little leeway. Titans pay a very small price for their actions but it is what it is. What was the NFL to do here? It's the typical lesser of two evils.

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's a fair question.