Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Well played. I meant the guys who attended out of facility practices. 

Actually it wasn't well played. I just didn't get it. My bad, as in retrospect it was pretty obvious. I just didn't put it together. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Muppy said:

okay thanks. My sentence was trying to reply to a post that questioned wether it would be a forfeit with questions mark like  this (?) so I was trying to say remove the question mark I thought they would forfeit if any new cases come to light. It was badly written my bad.

Leodis, is that you?

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The disadvantage, if we play Tuesday/Sunday, is that instead of both bills and KC having 3 days like it would be with TNF, Bills would have 4 days and Chiefs have 6. Although, the Chiefs need to travel and Bills dont. 

And, of course, the flip side is: If the Titans game is cancelled/postponed further, the Bills will essentially have had a bye week, giving them the advantage.

Do we have an exact list of Titans players that won't be playing? 

Honestly this game should be cancelled. Its likely only going to happen because the Titans had a game already rescheduled...

Edit Titans should forfeit 

Edited by DJB

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

As to no Vrabel in the building - that’s what I’ve seen floated a lot today online. And he deserves it 100%

The snark in me wants to say it would help them. But he didn’t hire a DC, and the LB coach who has been the de facto DC has Covid. I assume the OC would coach the game... people say he’s a hot HC candidate so 

1 minute ago, DJB said:

Do we have an exact list of Titans players that won't be playing? 

Honestly this game should be cancelled. Its likely only going to happen because the Titans had a game already rescheduled...

Edit Titans should forfeit 

There is a list of guys on the Covid reserve list but it doesn’t define who will or won’t play because they can come off based on whether they have symptoms or test negative twice, 24 hrs apart. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The snark in me wants to say it would help them. But he didn’t hire a DC, and the LB coach who has been the de facto DC has Covid. I assume the OC would coach the game... people say he’s a hot HC candidate so 

There is a list of guys on the Covid reserve list but it doesn’t define who will or won’t play because they can come off based on whether they have symptoms or test negative twice, 24 hrs apart. 

Fair enough. Do we have a list of all the players that have tested positive? 

31 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

You correcting my capitalization or implying it should still be Oakland? If the latter, I agree wholeheartedly.

I currently live in Vegas and prefer the Oakland Raiders out of tradition. That and I live 5 mins from the stadium and missed probably the only chance I’d see the Bills play here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, batmanfreek said:

I currently live in Vegas and prefer the Oakland Raiders out of tradition. That and I live 5 mins from the stadium and missed probably the only chance I’d see the Bills play here. 

Don't worry, I imagine they'll be hosting a super bowl soon.

You can catch them then. :devil:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On the plus side Titans should be without a lot of starters/core players. Now this is a prime time game.  The Joe blow NFL fan will get to watch the Bills unleash a thrashing. There will be a lot more believers after Tuesday night league wide. Which only helps build the hype for a match up vs KC. 

Edited by Fred Slacks

57 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

We'll tell you how it went.

Yeah so sad

56 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Working Tuesday night?

I am teaching. I pick 1 Tuesday a month because it "never" interferes with the Bills' game.... oh well GO BILLS!!!