Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

Just now, mykidsdad said:

Anyone know when the Sunday game will be played? early or late? it sucks.

Not yet.

And don't forget, the Bills are not losing a primetime game. Just trading the Titans for the Chiefs (unless/until the other shoe drops)/

Just now, batmanfreek said:

Yeah the team now has a short week to prepare for the best team in the NFL and are already banged up on defense. 

Just like what happens to some teams EVERY year.  Toughen up!

Just now, The Dean said:

Not yet.

And don't forget, the Bills are not losing a primetime game. Just trading the Titans for the Chiefs (unless/until the other shoe drops)/

If your saying we're trading a primetime game with the Chiefs for one with the Titans I'd rather have the Chiefs.

1 minute ago, Blainorama5 said:

Bills have to take on that warrior mentality in the face of this scenario.  Yes, KC probably gets a little help in the timing dept, but does that alone guranantee a win for them?  Absolutely not.  That game is still a home game and the Bills will come out fired up for it (fans or no fans) - they know what that game might mean at the end of the reg season.  Sometimes being forced into a pressure situation helps guys focus.  I think we'll see the Bills rarin' to go whenEVER they end up playing the Chiefs.

Would be a GREAT time for some fans to be in the stands.  

Not getting my hopes up for that though.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

If your saying we're trading a primetime game with the Chiefs for one with the Titans I'd rather have the Chiefs.

Um, Duh.  But it is what it is. Deal with it. 

Playing the Titans is paramount.  The Bills have prepped all week for them.  They get a few more days to get healthy.  Let's just hope they escape the game without injury.  I don't want to kick that Titans game down the road.  That will just mess up the later season.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, batmanfreek said:

Yep. Happens to all teams. Getting rescheduled 3 days prior to a game and punished for another teams multiple time mess up because of a virus. Every year. 

Playing a team on a short week, when the other team has more time to prepare, happens EVERY YEAR.

Some of you people must be fun in an actual crisis. 

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

What an absolute hose job.  Because Tennessee has a blatant disregard for rules, the Bills play them off a bye and get a short prep week for the Champs. Shirley they can't be serious with this crap.  It's as if the Bills are being punished.  Horrible horrible horrible plan.

I wouldn’t have expected anything less to come out of all this from the sh*tshow that is the NFL. I knew all along somehow the Bills would come out on the short end of the stick with this. 

4 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Playing a team on a short week, when the other team has more time to prepare, happens EVERY YEAR.

Some of you people must be fun in an actual crisis. 

Yes playing a short week happens. It’s on the schedule for months.  Teams prepare for that.  Teams do not prepare to have their scheduled messed with 3 days prior to a game because of another teams mess up and that team benefits from it. 

Some of you people sound like you get walked all over in actual life.  

Edited by batmanfreek
  • Like (+1) 1