Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

24 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Why in the hell is the Chiefs game not moved to Monday night? Gives us more rest and retains national spotlight. What's going on? Why does NE get afternoon games moved to Monday night twice, but the Bills have their premier night game of the season moved to a generic Sunday daytime slot?

Because moving the game Monday night would give the Chiefs even more time to prepare for us ?

we are going 6-0 baby no matter how they slice it. !!!

GO Bills !!!

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

Strange that they released this tonight, with the caveat of “no new cases”...  

Why not just wait until tomorrow morning to see if the Titans predictably pour more gasoline on their dumpster fire of an organization?  

With the move to Tuesday, couldn’t they conceivably start the clock with tomorrow’s testing (confirmed on Saturday) and Saturday’s testing (confirmed on Sunday) and then let them practice Sunday afternoon and Monday? 

Is it test negative tomorrow or else?

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Because moving the game Monday night would give the Chiefs even more time to prepare for us ?

right, but the extra day of rest and preparation would likely benefit the Bills more than the Chiefs (law of diminishing returns for the latter).

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Strange that they released this tonight, with the caveat of “no new cases”...  

Why not just wait until tomorrow morning to see if the Titans predictably pour more gasoline on their dumpster fire of an organization?  

With the move to Tuesday, couldn’t they conceivably start the clock with tomorrow’s testing (confirmed on Saturday) and Saturday’s testing (confirmed on Sunday) and then let them practice Sunday afternoon and Monday? 

Maybe because the game is now set and if there’s more positive cases tomorrow then the game will definitely be forfeited (?)

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

because the Bills deserve to know what the plan is...the fans deserve to know. 

32 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do we know for sure it's an early game?

No, but I think it's too early in the season for Flex scheduling, isn't it? So unless they do an unprecedented Sunday Night Football switcheroo, I don't see how it could be in prime time?

42 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

KC and Buffalo had equally short prep weeks.  Not anymore.  Can you really not figure that out?

There is a two day difference created completely by Tennessee.  It's completely unfair and a joke.

And we're not gonna stand for it!!

Or are we?

49 minutes ago, Justin C said:

I mean we were already playing the Chiefs on a short week if things were normal. So we technically have an extra day to prepare for them now anyways if things go as scheduled.

yeah but Chiefs would have also had a short week.  If we do end up playing Tennessee on Tuesday I expect us to demolish them.

3 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

yeah but Chiefs would have also had a short week.  If we do end up playing Tennessee on Tuesday I expect us to demolish them.

Exactly.  

Full disclosure -- before the season started, I had the Bills going 4-0 and suffering their first loss @TEN.  Well, that game just got much easier.  The Chiefs game got marginally tougher, but I'll take this tradeoff.  We should hand the Titans their asses to them.