Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

How exactly will it be national when the slate of national games for Sunday is already set? It CERTAINLY won't be a night game.

As we have seen, NFL will change things.

The situations are fluid, and that includes slated games IMO

1 minute ago, BeastMaster said:

This is complete horseshit!

This may determine home field and we don't even know who and when we may be playing, and at no fault of our own.

Someone needs to eviscerate Goodell over this

Unless the world goes back to completely normal by January there isn’t a huge home field advantage.

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Why in the hell is the Chiefs game not moved to Monday night? Gives us more rest and retains national spotlight. What's going on? Why does NE get afternoon games moved to Monday night twice, but the Bills have their premier night game of the season moved to a generic Sunday daytime slot?

They already moved the P*ts to Monday because fans love seeing New England getting their ass kicked.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, if there are more Covid cases with Tennessee, how can the game go back to Sunday? Postponed? Forfeit?

wth!

I believe they meant the Chiefs game would from Sunday week back to Thurs if the Bills don't play Tues.

But I don't see how that can possibly happen if the Chiefs are playing Monday night - playing on 3 days? 

Ridiculous!

Hopefully just wires crossed with the different game time decisions.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I believe they meant the Chiefs game would from Sunday week back to Thurs if the Bills don't play Tues.

But I don't see how that can possibly happen if the Chiefs are playing Monday night - playing on 3 days? 

Ridiculous!

Hopefully just wires crossed with the different game time decisions.

Chiefs play Sunday not Monday

7 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

It's infuriating that the league is forcing other teams (Pitt, Buff, KC) have to accomodate Coach Seabass and his merry band of dips**s down in Tenn.

I See No Lies, but I'm not convinced it would be an advantage to the Bills to have a make-up game tacked on the end of the season, and the players surely want their $$