Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

We had a short Prep week for KC regardless. This actually adds one day to our prep for them. 

and I don’t think one more night in bed makes Mahomes more/less amazing. Also, ***** him. 

KC and Buffalo had equally short prep weeks.  Not anymore.  Can you really not figure that out?

There is a two day difference created completely by Tennessee.  It's completely unfair and a joke.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, if there are more Covid cases with Tennessee, how can the game go back to Sunday? Postponed? Forfeit?

wth!

I took it as, they would move the Chiefs game to next Sunday if the Titans game had to move to Tuesday but if they have another positive test tomorrow then the Titans game is canceled indefinitely and the Chiefs game goes back to Thursday if the Titans game isn't played. That's how I read it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I could see Bills-chiefs getting flexed to SNF and Rams-Niners either flexed out to earlier or moved to TNF

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

I took it as, they would move the Chiefs game to next Sunday if the Titans game had to move to Tuesday but if they have another positive test tomorrow then the Titans game is canceled indefinitely and the Chiefs game goes back to Thursday if the Titans game isn't played. That's how I read it

I think that’s true

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

tenor.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

KC and Buffalo had equally short prep weeks.  Not anymore.  Can you really not figure that out?

There is a two day difference created completely by Tennessee.  It's completely unfair and a joke.

Yes. You and the others who responded to my post are correct. I was off. 

there. My first admission of being wrong on TBD. Enjoy it. Jerk. :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

So are the Titans seeing any punishment at all?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Now hoping for more positive tests.  This is ridiculous.

No you’re not. My wife can’t be around me during Bills games. I get certifiably insane. 

But you don’t want anyone else getting this over a football game. 

12 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

I’m thrilled it’s scheduled. I understand it hurts us against KC, but every team is going to have to deal to some extent with some of these challenges.

I’m holding out hope all the games are played however it needs to happen.

not the team that did nothing wrong though. Bills got hosed by the league