Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Crappy wordsmithing by Schefty

its why I asked if it was real 

the Titans Bills Stays on Sunday if no new tests 

if more test pos the game goes to Tuesday 

The Bills-Titans game is Tuesday. If there are more positives I'm guessing it's canceled/forfeited/rescheduled.

The Chiefs game is next Sunday unless the Titans continue to ***** up in which case it's back to Thursday like before.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Will the game be available on Sunday ticket?  Years ago when we played in Detroit on a Tuesday, the game was not available on Sunday ticket. 

11 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Will this be nationally televised then? Or just in local markets? 

I’m guessing local, and not available on Sunday ticket 

I’m thrilled it’s scheduled. I understand it hurts us against KC, but every team is going to have to deal to some extent with some of these challenges.

I’m holding out hope all the games are played however it needs to happen.

What an absolute hose job.  Because Tennessee has a blatant disregard for rules, the Bills play them off a bye and get a short prep week for the Champs. Shirley they can't be serious with this crap.  It's as if the Bills are being punished.  Horrible horrible horrible plan.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

The Bills-Titans game is Tuesday. If there are more positives I'm guessing it's canceled/forfeited/rescheduled.

The Chiefs game is next Sunday unless the Titans continue to ***** up in which case it's back to Thursday like before.

Titans-Bills game scheduled for Sunday is being moved to Tuesday at 6 pm as long as there are no more positive tests with Tennessee, per sources.

Bills-Chiefs game being switched from next Thursday to Sunday but goes back it more positive tests in Tennessee, per source.

Again he failed to say what happens to the Titans game if there are more positive tests 

Being first to report often leads to mistakes 

Just now, Justin C said:

I mean we were already playing the Chiefs on a short week if things were normal. So we technically have an extra day to prepare for them now anyways if things go as scheduled.

That’s a good point... just gives them an edge, but they were at a disadvantage the other way anyways so I guess it’s all washed out...

That being said- say it with me folks:

***** the titans!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Titans-Bills game scheduled for Sunday is being moved to Tuesday at 6 pm as long as there are no more positive tests with Tennessee, per sources.

Bills-Chiefs game being switched from next Thursday to Sunday but goes back it more positive tests in Tennessee, per source.

Again he failed to say what happens to the Titans game if there are more positive tests 

Being first to report often leads to mistakes 

Because he doesn't know. The league clearly has no idea what to do if the game can't be played this week. That would need to be figured out. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

What an absolute hose job.  Because Tennessee has a blatant disregard for rules, the Bills play them off a bye and get a short prep week for the Champs. Shirley they can't be serious with this crap.  It's as if the Bills are being punished.  Horrible horrible horrible plan.

We had a short Prep week for KC regardless. This actually adds one day to our prep for them. 

and I don’t think one more night in bed makes Mahomes more/less amazing. Also, ***** him. 

Edited by stevestojan

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Are you really surprised?

EWV-ZtBXQAULd2O.jpg

This is the brains trust.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

We had a short Prep week for KC regardless. This actually adds one day to our prep for them. 

Prep time doesn't matter. What matters is prep time compared to KC. Before it was the same for both teams, now kc gets two more days than the bills. 

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Love me some Tuesday night football! 

.....said nobody. ever.😂

I’ll take a game of football especially if it’s the Bills any day of the week  !!!

• Like (+1) 2