Right Wing Terrorists Arrested In Kidnaping Plot Of Governor Whitmer

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And they shouldn’t get all the media attention.  Ignore them and they “go away!”.  

All for that.  As for the original topic, these extremists in Michigan need to be convicted and jailed for life.  Would say the same if some far left loons did the same against, say, the governor of South Dakota.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And they shouldn’t get all the media attention.  Ignore them and they “go away!”.  

The EC contributed to the civil war?  Is there anything it can’t do?  

Do you seriously want small pockets of large population centers determining our President?  I don’t. 

What the hell do you think the Compromise of 1850 and Bleeding Kansas were all about?  The price of beef in St Louis?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’ve really lost your mind. The obsession with foreign dictators runs deep within you. Who’s the next object of your affection? Darth Vader? 

We have a wannabe dictator in the oval office now and you just want to ignore that. 

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Didn't want to scan through every page to see if this was already posted, but here is one of the ring leaders who is not "right wing", but actually anti-Trump and more of an anarchist than anything.

But wasn't he going after a Democratic party member? And Trump did call for liberation of Michigan. Ya, the right wing needs to have the screws turned on it when he get the machinery of the state back in our hands. 

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Yes it does.  And many have done so this year.  I did as part of a walk to bring attention to the racial divide in this country.

And when it turns to looting and rioting law enforcement should stop it and arrest those responsible, either left or right wing instigators.

You mistake my meaning, friend. I think your walk to end racism is stupid, while also American AF. Peacefully protesting -- I applaud you. Protesting against racism is stupid to me because I think your protesting a non-issue (disclaimer, I'm white). But, I support your right to peacefully assemble very much. I am horrified at how Christians and Jews have been treated during all of this though. Horrified. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Dragoon said:

You mistake my meaning, friend. I think your walk to end racism is stupid, while also American AF. Peacefully protesting -- I applaud you. Protesting against racism is stupid to me because I think your protesting a non-issue (disclaimer, I'm white). But, I support your right to peacefully assemble very much. I am horrified at how Christians and Jews have been treated during all of this though. Horrified. 

Good point.  Black Christians generally have it the worst in this country.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoTier said:

What the hell do you think the Compromise of 1850 and Bleeding Kansas were all about?  The price of beef in St Louis?

I'm not all that up on the Compromise but at first glance I'm not sure what it has to do with the EC.  

4 hours ago, SoTier said:

You sleep with flea-ridden dogs, you end up with fleas.  Too many conservatives have given tacit approval -- and some have even given very vocal support -- to the extremist ideas of the Far Right in order to increase their power so they have nobody to blame but themselves for getting lumped in with the Right Wing Nuts.

And what are some of these Far Right ideas that some conservatives such as myself have given vocal support of? 

How do you feel about the extreme Left?  I would assume (or hope)  that your thoughts on that is identical to your thoughts on the extreme right.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But wasn't he going after a Democratic party member? And Trump did call for liberation of Michigan. Ya, the right wing needs to have the screws turned on it when he get the machinery of the state back in our hands. 

Ok so by your logic shouldn't all of the mobs, riots, looters, arsonists, be labeled left wing nut jobs by the MSM then? I mean Maxine Waters, Pressley, AOC, and other Dem Congress members were calling for unrest and violence in the streets. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Ok so by your logic shouldn't all of the mobs, riots, looters, arsonists, be labeled left wing nut jobs by the MSM then? I mean Maxine Waters, Pressley, AOC, and other Dem Congress members were calling for unrest and violence in the streets. 

Peaceful protesting is part of America. You guys don't have the facts of your side so you make itr seem like things are worse than they are. 

Excusing right wing terrorism. There is nothing you guys won't excuse. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Peaceful protesting is part of America. You guys don't have the facts of your side so you make itr seem like things are worse than they are. 

Now you are just trying to get a response. lol

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Peaceful protesting? :lol: You're full of 💩. I guess that's what happened in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, Kenosha, NYC, Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Chicago, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. Every time you put your fingers to a keyboard you show yourself to be more and more of a clown. 

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

Peaceful protesting? :lol: You're full of 💩. I guess that's what happened in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, Kenosha, NYC, Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Chicago, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. Every time you put your fingers to a keyboard you show yourself to be more and more of a clown. 

Vast majority were totally peaceful, no kidnappings, no antipersonal bomb making, no massacres like the right wing has done. 

You are not being honest with yourself. How many right wing massacres have taken place in last five years. I bet you do not even know. 

Please answer 

15 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Now you are just trying to get a response. lol

Just telling the truth. 

WOW!! Reading through some of the crap on this thread is kinda eye opening.

Trump is a dictator and anyone that supports him is a right wing terrorist and wants him to be a dictator! 

Did I get all that right?   Everyone on the right is in that same box aren't they? ALL RIGHT WING TERRORISTS!

Meanwhile, every single lib on here will agree that they shouldn't be crammed into the same box with ANTIFA, the left wing terrorist group that replaces the previous Democrat terrorist group the KKK.

Am I still correct so far?

However every single liberal on here will argue that once they gain House, Senate, and POTUS again, they want to pack the courts, add DC and PR as states to pack the Senate, get rid of the Electoral College, and make sure the Republican Party would never win a majority in either chamber ever again, and most certainly never win the POTUS again. Literally making the United States a single party authoritarian nation.

And you claim Trump is a dictator?

^%$$^&^ING HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Vast majority were totally peaceful, no kidnappings, no antipersonal bomb making, no massacres like the right wing has done. 

You are not being honest with yourself. How many right wing massacres have taken place in last five years. I bet you do not even know. 

Sure thing Jerry. 🤡

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Do you realize how much of a hypocrite you are by saying this?

Just telling the truth. 

Show me one post where someone has said they were against peaceful protests? Show me one post were anarchist crimes or plots were applauded? No one here has a problem with peaceful protests, not one person. Nor does anyone have a problem with violent protesters on either side being arrested and tossed in jail. If you can show me one post, just one, then I would like to see it.

3 hours ago, Dragoon said:

I am Christian but have not been treated badly.  Can you explain?

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I am Christian but have not been treated badly.  Can you explain?

Not trying to be rude, but is this a real question? Are you unaware of multiple states restricting their populations first amendment because of Covid? I’ve got a huge problem with that. 

6 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Not trying to be rude, but is this a real question? Are you unaware of multiple states restricting their populations first amendment because of Covid? I’ve got a huge problem with that. 

If you are referring to churches being closed mine was by our Republican governor under his emergency powers, and appropriately so.  We switched to virtual services and our congregation continues on.  Christianity is about living the Gospels and not a building.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/8/2020 at 10:13 AM, Tiberius said:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/10/08/feds-thwart-militia-plot-kidnap-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer/5922301002/

The FBI says it thwarted what it described as a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, and federal prosecutors are expected to discuss the alleged conspiracy later Thursday.

The alleged plot involved reaching out to members of a Michigan militia, according to a federal affidavit filed Thursday. 

Good! I think there should be 150-200 more that should be eliminated