Right Wing Terrorists Arrested In Kidnaping Plot Of Governor Whitmer

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/10/08/feds-thwart-militia-plot-kidnap-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer/5922301002/

The FBI says it thwarted what it described as a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, and federal prosecutors are expected to discuss the alleged conspiracy later Thursday.

The alleged plot involved reaching out to members of a Michigan militia, according to a federal affidavit filed Thursday. 

Edited by Tiberius

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/10/08/feds-thwart-militia-plot-kidnap-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer/5922301002/

The FBI says it thwarted what it described as a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, and federal prosecutors are expected to discuss the alleged conspiracy later Thursday.

The alleged plot involved reaching out to members of a Michigan militia, according to a federal affidavit filed Thursday. 

Looks like a good script for another Batman sequel with Whitmer being the newest villain, the Joker's daughter. 

• Like (+1) 1

Given that one of our sources on what the alt right is saying is no longer with us, I’ll note that a Q “drop” yesterday encouraged “irregular warfare.”

Related? Think about it in the traditional international terrorism context. Certain operators are always on law enforcement’s radar. Law enforcement often doesn’t act until they have reason to believe a signal has gone out to activate a plan. 

So is all this talk that of the harmless armchair revolutionary? Hmmm...

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Its awesome when you see the FBI doing the type of work most all of would agree is right and just.  

That’s what makes it so incredibly frustrating when it used as a third arm of the Democrat party. 

Or that propaganda is being used to make people believe that and distract from other stories. 

• Like (+1) 3

You’ll note from the articles that they were on the radar for a while — “multiple informants and undercover” agents. Good police work. 
So I repeat my question: why move today to arrest them?

Probable answer: because it is Immediately  after a Q “drop” urging “irregular warfare” of exactly this type. That was their signal. Now Chris Wray’s testimony that white nationalist groups pose the greatest domestic terrorism threat makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it?

folks, this is what I’ve been telling you ...

this is not a benign conspiracy theory. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You’ll note from the articles that they were on the radar for a while — “multiple informants and undercover” agents. Good police work. 
So I repeat my question: why move today to arrest them?

Probable answer: because it is Immediately  after a Q “drop” urging “irregular warfare” of exactly this type. That was their signal. Now Chris Wray’s testimony that white nationalist groups pose the greatest domestic terrorism threat makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it?

folks, this is what I’ve been telling you ...

this is not a benign conspiracy theory. 

I don't doubt that at all. I'm sure FBI and others wanted to send a message that they are prepared and watching. There are probably thousands of other terrorists like these nuts around ready to act. 

Pittsburgh Jewish Community On Edge After White Supremacist Released From Prison...

Sentenced Three Previous Times For Espousing Murder Of Jews, Cops...

35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Given that one of our sources on what the alt right is saying is no longer with us, I’ll note that a Q “drop” yesterday encouraged “irregular warfare.”

Related? Think about it in the traditional international terrorism context. Certain operators are always on law enforcement’s radar. Law enforcement often doesn’t act until they have reason to believe a signal has gone out to activate a plan. 

So is all this talk that of the harmless armchair revolutionary? Hmmm...

LOL Even when he's not here he's still here.

• Like (+1) 2