Tre White back injury

YoloinOhio

33 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

That is correct. But the Chiefs will be getting much more rest while the Bills will have none. That matters when it is a short week.

Chiefs on Thursday will be playing there third game in 11 days not sure  they will be better rested

57 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Why? It's the same length of time between Sunday and Thursday.

Actually is slightly less as playing Sunday at 1:00 where as Tuesday would be night game.

I can't see the Bills playing this week at all.

If they did play this week, I wonder if they are also considering moving Chiefs to Monday night and go with another double header game.  ESPN likely wouldn't be too happy with another 9:00 or later start, but maybe they give them some cash to make it up to them.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

AJ Brown is expected to play and a couple guys I don’t remember their names

my main concern is his availability for the chiefs game 

put Norman on Brown.  I'd still sit White, IMO.  This is terrible news, however.  You are correct re: KC.  

I love Tre and hope that he's just off to a bit of a rocky start for 2020 but I can't help but wonder if his heart is in it this year. He went down to the wire on opting out and has a young family, I'm sure that weighs on him. But, I could be way off and it's just taking some time for him to find his groove. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Bills won't be playing Thursday night most likely. Titans game will almost have to be moved if they don't forfeit which means Bills-Chiefs gets moved to Saturday under the plan they have discussed.

so they move both games to favor the titans and chiefs and screw the bills over in the process? 

Pegula needs to speak up and say something If this happens. The bills should not be forced to play the titans in the next 2 weeks. 

Has there been any comment from McDermott on the injury.  He specified Wallace and Milano as week to week.  The fact that he did not do so (to my knowledge) for Tre White suggests it's probably day to day.

23 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Has there been any comment from McDermott on the injury.  He specified Wallace and Milano as week to week.  The fact that he did not do so (to my knowledge) for Tre White suggests it's probably day to day.

McDermott speaks tomorrow - both to the media in general and on WGR in the morning. We should get an update then. He spoke yesterday but it was before practice, and he didn’t mention it. No one asked him, because no one knew he would be out. 

17 minutes ago, Process said:

Something has always been off with Tre. The guy hasn't really seemed to embrace buffalo or the fans. I do question his passion both for playing football and playing here. He has also shown to be super sensitive to comments from "fans" on the internet and has called out bills fans for being racist and giving him a hard time with the opt out decision etc. 

He hasn't tweeted since early August not even after signing the big contract.

He just doesn't seem too into football this year. 

I'm probably reaching here...

a bit perhaps:)

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

put Norman on Brown.  I'd still sit White, IMO.  This is terrible news, however.  You are correct re: KC.  

How can those players who broke protocol avoid a suspension even if the Titans can play? Brown was among those with Tannehill. But still chances are the Titans will get another positive test between now and next Tuesday 

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Officially a concern now a DNP today as well as yesterday. Bills are super thin at corner if they do play this week. Levi on IR too. And i don’t even want to think about the Chiefs WR in 7 days ...

stephongilmore.jpg

Gilmore has our back...

Edited by Paulus