Good Job!

25 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Gase is not the answer, that is a fact. Peyton Manning gave him his legacy and its gone now. 

What are your feelings on Joe Douglas? Should he get the boot, or be given a chance to show if he can hire a good HC and conduct another draft?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Stevie Ray said:

What are your feelings on Joe Douglas? Should he get the boot, or be given a chance to show if he can hire a good HC and conduct another draft?

To be honest, he has made some questionable signings, but i think he is prepping for next year. Get rid of Gase and bring a coach on that is good with Douglas and lets see what we got.

4 minutes ago, Blackkat19 said:

I got 81 post by the way

thF5KIUU2P.jpg

Still bad....keep reaching....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

To be honest, he has made some questionable signings, but i think he is prepping for next year. Get rid of Gase and bring a coach on that is good with Douglas and lets see what we got.

Still bad....keep reaching....

Wanna compare post counts, nooblord?

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Hey all, most of you dont know me, i am a Jets fan and i have been here for awhile. Gotta say i am very impressed with how your team has improved and been managed. I am definitely jealous, and i know my team is in the crapper, i expected it this season. I hope you end up winning the division and keep the Pats out of the playoffs. Allen has impressed me and i wish Darnold had the right coaching staff around him to keep him at Allens level. This season sucks, but its good to see other teams than the Pats dominating. Go Jets!

Thanks for the post. I'm curious what it was that had you thinking before the season started that the team would be in the crapper? I didn't expect them to be world beaters, but I didn't expect them to be this bad.  Were you suspect of the new OL?

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Here’s some common ground...........we should BOTH hope that the Dolphins totally mess up with all those high draft picks next time around! 

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I really like this idea.  Tennessee must forfeit Vrabel and hire Gase.  That would most definitely learn 'em

I think Vrabel is massively overrated anyway.

Just now, MJS said:

I think Vrabel is massively overrated anyway.

Took 'em to the AFC Championship with Tanny at QB.  Can't diss it 'til we done better.

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Thanks for the post. I'm curious what it was that had you thinking before the season started that the team would be in the crapper? I didn't expect them to be world beaters, but I didn't expect them to be this bad.  Were you suspect of the new OL?

I kind of have the same question.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Wanna compare post counts, nooblord?

BRING IT BRO!!!!!

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Took 'em to the AFC Championship with Tanny at QB.  Can't diss it 'til we done better.

I kind of have the same question.

I didnt expect much

27 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

McDermott  was all about "trust the process" and "creating the right culture."  This was a priority seemingly above talent and X's and O's.  This of course made many scoff at the notion but I give you the Bills and the Jets as exhibit A and B as to why it matters.  Tre White opts in and gets extended while CJ Mosley opted out Jamal Adams wanted out.  If a HC can't create positive relationships, build a strong locker room culture that the players buy into and develop young talent, that team is toast.  Maybe the Jets get it right with the next hire.

I would maintain one of the most important things McDermott did to make this happen when he first arrived was get Kyle Williams to buy in. He took one of the most respected guys in the locker room, explained his plan and essentially said "We get there faster if you're in."

You have to wonder how things would have worked out in NJ if Gase sat down with Adams in that regard. 

28 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I think you guys are elite, i dont know if you can hang with the Chiefs. 

Welcome. Hopefully everyone will keep it civil. Chiefs can be beat but I'm not sure it'll be us, this season. 

I, for one, feel for you. We went through 17 years of some of the worst/mediocre football that no fan base should ever suffer through.  We finally have some light here and good times ahead.

Gase is totally incompetent and Chris Johnson is clueless. They are going to ruin Darnold. 

At least you have Joe Beningo's epic Monday morning rants lol.

Maybe you'll get lucky when they fire Gase like we did.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I guess the unanswered question to me is whether 1) Darnold really has it 2) if he has it and Gase is smothering it, can he be rescued?

I don’t know if he can be rescued. He’d have to leave the Jets and land in a really nice situation I think. Maybe Indy or San Fran would be nice fits. Somewhere he doesn’t have to play at a super high level immediately and put the offense on his shoulders. I don’t think he can succeed in jersey regardless of what coach they hire next 

• Like (+1) 1