Good Job!

Hey all, most of you dont know me, i am a Jets fan and i have been here for awhile. Gotta say i am very impressed with how your team has improved and been managed. I am definitely jealous, and i know my team is in the crapper, i expected it this season. I hope you end up winning the division and keep the Pats out of the playoffs. Allen has impressed me and i wish Darnold had the right coaching staff around him to keep him at Allens level. This season sucks, but its good to see other teams than the Pats dominating. Go Jets!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 27

Thanks for the kudos. Unfortunately, I’m not sold on Darnold being a franchise QB as I was never entirely impressed with him in college. 

Appreciate you checking in...it would be fun to have a rival in the division again not including the Pats***. 😃 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Hey all, most of you dont know me, i am a Jets fan and i have been here for awhile. Gotta say i am very impressed with how your team has improved and been managed. I am definitely jealous, and i know my team is in the crapper, i expected it this season. I hope you end up winning the division and keep the Pats out of the playoffs. Allen has impressed me and i wish Darnold had the right coaching staff around him to keep him at Allens level. This season sucks, but its good to see other teams than the Pats dominating. Go Jets!

It’s really a shame what the Jets are doing to Darnold.   On the right team,(or better coaching) he would flourish.   

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

There is no way I will feel sorry for you.....I did try though

Im not asking for people to feel sorry for me, never asked for that. I hate Gase and he needs to be fired.

Just now, sherpa said:

Cheer up.

SAR 1 claims you're 4-0.

Let me tell you something, that dude is a tool, he is a hardcore fan, but very unrealistic.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Hey buddy. Sorry the jets blow.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

It’s really a shame what the Jets are doing to Darnold.   On the right team,(or better coaching) he would flourish.   

True words! If we get the number one pick we should trade out of it for a kings ransom and surround Darnold with actual talent.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Truth is... Darnold is actually a good QB... Gase is just a terrible coach.. Question is, can Darnold rebound with a better coaching staff or is he ruined?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Thanks for the kudos. Unfortunately, I’m not sold on Darnold being a franchise QB as I was never entirely impressed with him in college. 

Appreciate you checking in...it would be fun to have a rival in the division again not including the Pats***. 😃 

I have been telling people since McDermott was hired that you guys would be taking the division once Brady left. Thats not kissing your ass, thats being realistic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Well

New York 

New Jersey

We're both new teams tks for the wellness you have showed 3 of my friends habe seasons to the jets well hopefully you don't have to what 17 years before you see the next playoffs

O and let Miami win so they don't get better draft choices

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

I hate the fact I’m going to post on this terrible thread, but keep your ass kissing to yourself.

we don’t want your jet stank around these parts. 

This is completely unnecessary.. I read other teams forum every here and there just to get a feel for the other team... Let’s not act like idiots here..

• Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

1) the hate for New England is mutual.

2) I also hope that you guys find a new coach, and don’t give up on Darnold. He’s still very young and with the right pieces around him,

like it’s taken for Allen, he can be a very good passer in this league imo.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Hey buddy. Sorry the jets blow.

Tell me something that i dont know!

Full disclosure;

I did not post this for sympathy, i posted for intellectual discussion. Yes, my team sucks, you dont have to remind me of that. I am on every AFCE forums, so dont tell me i just came here to kiss ass.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1