GDT: Vice Presidential Debate

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

When it comes to life essence, I am well aware that I am from "out of town"...  Being here in the world at this particular time is a true gift. The dreamer and the dream are indivisible.

So why are you so worked up about Bretton Woods?

I assume you're familiar with the wheel of Karma?

Just now, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

So why are you so worked up about Bretton Woods?

I assume you're familiar with the wheel of Karma?

Worked up? It is simply current events as they are. It represents opportunity. The embedding of universal forces in a more complete and welcoming architecture is important work. You cannot embrace the wheel of Karma and not see it as a tool to build a more civilized world. I have a responsibility in that dynamic. For me and others, the creation of a more synergistic system that blurs energy, communication, geometry and free will is a labor of love, and quite fulfilling. 

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

Worked up? It is simply current events as they are. It represents opportunity. The embedding of universal forces in a more complete and welcoming architecture is important work. You cannot embrace the wheel of Karma and not see it as a tool to build a more civilized world. I have a responsibility in that dynamic. For me and others, the creation of a more synergistic system that blurs energy, communication, geometry and free will is a labor of love, and quite fulfilling. 

As long as you understand that YOU have nothing to do with it.

It's all just GOD.

Always.

Has Been, Will Be.... It's okay.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

As long as you understand that YOU have nothing to do with it.

It's all just GOD.

Always.

Has Been, Will Be.... It's okay.

Who are you trying to convince? Me...or yourself? I will simply say that I have work to do...of my own free will. I am not here to be a spectator or pretend that I am outside of it all. I have seen the future, and I have left it behind...

Fly on the head guy couldn’t stop talking when his time was up.  

He wouldn’t commit to leaving office peacefully if voted out.  It doesn’t matter what he thinks the outcome is. 

Many Alternate facts were told.

Taxes will be raised on people earning on over $400 K and not the middle class. 

Not all protester end in violence and property damage. 

Trump has no plan in place to replace the ACA. 

Trump did inherit a healthy economy.  

Trump hid the truth about Covid and also claims that all the deaths are within a margins for a successful plan.  

Mother Pence didn’t wear a mask as mandated. 

Harris dodged a few questions like Pence but had less speaking time.  

Thank you Mr Vice President, Mr Vice President thank you. Mr Vice President thank you. Your time is up. 

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Fly on the head guy couldn’t stop talking when his time was up.  

He wouldn’t commit to leaving office peacefully if voted out.  It doesn’t matter what he thinks the outcome is. 

Many Alternate facts were told.

Taxes will be raised on people earning on over $400 K and not the middle class. 

Not all protester end in violence and property damage. 

Trump has no plan in place to replace the ACA. 

Trump did inherit a healthy economy.  

Trump hid the truth about Covid and also claims that all the deaths are within a margins for a successful plan.  

Mother Pence didn’t wear a mask as mandated. 

Harris dodged a few questions like Pence but had less speaking time.  

Thank you Mr Vice President, Mr Vice President thank you. Mr Vice President thank you. Your time is up. 

I saw the count post-debate: Pence went over his allotted time far more frequently. 
BUT

Time of possession (time actually spent talking) was within about 30

seconds of each other. 
so no biggie.

I just wish we had moderators that would make them (both) answer the damn question rather than the question they wish they were

asked. 
I used to teach a litigation skills course. Our advice: when a witness doesn’t answer your question, just ask the exact same question all over again. That’s what the moderator should do. 

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I saw the count post-debate: Pence went over his allotted time far more frequently. 
BUT

Time of possession (time actually spent talking) was within about 30

seconds of each other. 
so no biggie.

I just wish we had moderators that would make them (both) answer the damn question rather than the question they wish they were

asked. 
I used to teach a litigation skills course. Our advice: when a witness doesn’t answer your question, just ask the exact same question all over again. That’s what the moderator should do. 

makes sense but they had a hard time limit 

so to get all the questions in that really isn’t the option 

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

makes sense but they had a hard time limit 

so to get all the questions in that really isn’t the option 

I think what I *thunk before.

Lock the debaters in sound proof Plexiglass fishbowls and the moderator controls the mics. Don't have to worry about Covid - I guess we would have to install decent HVAC and scrubber units if we feel they need air, and this way these idiot politicians can rant all they want, but the moderator can just hit the mute button and move on to the rebuttal. Forced compliance - they act like unruly children, treat them like unruly children.

My other idea is negative rules reinforcement using electric shocks, but could see that killing our current batch of Presidential term hopefuls.

Fully convinced this is why Trump wont do a follow-up virtual debate with Biden, because a virtual format will allow a moderator to shut his *** up and mute him when his allotted time to lie, rant, and froth at the mouth is up.

Oh how I would love to have that power at my fingertips, just imagining... "Mr... Mr. Pres.... If you could just......Mr. President your time......

"F*** it"  ... stab the mute button and take a minute to gloat as he rants in silence and casually move on to the next contestant.

https://images.app.goo.gl/qyBZqkZPCAugt5HZ7

12 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I think what I *thunk before.

Lock the debaters in sound proof Plexiglass fishbowls and the moderator controls the mics. Don't have to worry about Covid - I guess we would have to install decent HVAC and scrubber units if we feel they need air, and this way these idiot politicians can rant all they want, but the moderator can just hit the mute button and move on to the rebuttal. Forced compliance - they act like unruly children, treat them like unruly children.

My other idea is negative rules reinforcement using electric shocks, but could see that killing our current batch of Presidential term hopefuls.

Fully convinced this is why Trump wont do a follow-up virtual debate with Biden, because a virtual format will allow a moderator to shut his *** up and mute him when his allotted time to lie, rant, and froth at the mouth is up.

Oh how I would love to have that power at my fingertips, just imagining... "Mr... Mr. Pres.... If you could just......Mr. President your time......

"F*** it"  ... stab the mute button and take a minute to gloat as he rants in silence and casually move on to the next contestant.

Like this?

Get Smart cone of silence 2 on Make a GIF

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 1