It’s Officially a Base Election

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/07/trump-outspending-biden-on-facebook-in-states-he-won.html

Pulling TV (broader spectrum) and doubling down on FB (micro targeting) is a big hint that the Trump campaign has given up on growing its tent and instead is doubling down on its core supporters.  They know exactly who is getting each one of those FB ads, and the bet here is that it is R, C, Indy men,  and Indy women in certain zip codes will see a lot of this guy on FB over the next couple of weeks. 

It’s a gamble, and it only works if they juice their turnout and suppress Democractic turnout.  Get ready for an ugly couple of weeks and post-election litigation.  

Tent was already expanded back in 2016 to include traditional blue collar Dems and others attracted to a populist element lacking in the old GOP. Trump is going to get a fair portion of the Hispanic vote and I think do better with African Americans than many folks suspect. I don't believe there are too many genuine undecideds at this point. You'd have to be moronically indifferent. Post-election litigation almost certain no matter what.

I would be surprised if Trump won, not because he might not win legitimately, but because rigging it for Biden makes more sense to more easily ramrod through the next wave of surveillance/bio-tech stuff in regards to viruses/contact tracing/vaccines etc.

That being said, Biden seems like me can win on his own now.  So they might now have to rig anything.

Edited by {::'KayCeeS::}
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

I would be surprised if Trump won, not because he might not win legitimately, but because rigging it for Biden makes more sense to more easily ramrod through the next wave of surveillance/bio-tech stuff in regards to viruses/contact tracing/vaccines etc.

That being said, Biden seems like me can win on his own now.  So they might now have to rig anything.

By Biden can win on his own now you mean he can continue to be aided and abetted by a compliant press that shows no interest in asking him a tough question or investigating Hunter Biden or Biden's role in the Russia hoax or the ineptitude of his more than four decades as a political creature in DC, etc. etc. Personally, I hope he starts to think that way because it ain't close to over.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

By Biden can win on his own now you mean he can continue to be aided and abetted by a compliant press that shows no interest in asking him a tough question or investigating Hunter Biden or Biden's role in the Russia hoax or the ineptitude of his more than four decades as a political creature in DC, etc. etc. Personally, I hope he starts to think that way because it ain't close to over.

Man, you have to be off the right side of the map to refer to the Russia conspiracy, for which trump campaign personnel are currently in jail, as a "hoax"

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:
2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Man, you have to be off the right side of the map to refer to the Russia conspiracy, for which trump campaign personnel are currently in jail, as a "hoax"

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/06/breaking-dni-declassifies-handwritten-notes-from-john-brennan-2016-cia-referral-on-clinton-campaigns-collusion-operation/#.X3zDLFJAhuh.twitter

• Haha (+1) 3

13 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

If the American people care about Hunter biden, they can elect a House that can investigate it and impeach Biden for anything they find 

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

If the American people care about Hunter biden, they can elect a House that can investigate it and impeach Biden for anything they find 

Oooh, does that mean they could all get cool, matching, gold pens too? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

A base election?

What about the independents? 

What about the Republicans that have defected the party because Don made a mockery of it?

What about Democrats that have defected the party because of the party's far-left shift?

My point being: there's a lot of people abandoning their historical party allegiances because of the extreme actions of the party far wings, which makes this election particularly difficult to forecast compared to others.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/8/2020 at 7:27 PM, New Improved DC Tom said:

What about Democrats that have defected the party because of the party's far-left shift?

My point being: there's a lot of people abandoning their historical party allegiances because of the extreme actions of the party far wings, which makes this election particularly difficult to forecast compared to others.

But it's getting easier to see who the *****faces are... they either burn businesses in cities or make excuses for them. Dems gonna dem. 

On 10/7/2020 at 8:00 PM, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

...Delaware?...of course...he OWNS it........hell even his late kid was AG.....I'd bet Hunter could run for Senate seat or Governor and win in a bigger landslide than Schiff and his Cali House seat.....adept (COUGH) electorate shines again...reminds me of the Edwards/Landreau stranglehold on Louisiana......