Tre'Davious White will not speak with the media today

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I mean , I'm not judging him at all

The fact is if he didn't want to play he could have just said I'm not playing. It's that simple

but him and his wife went on Twitter and said I'm announcing my decision in 48 hours and kept bills Mafia in a frenzy for those 2 days.

Tre is a carefree person and he is silly, and this goes right up his alley with something he would do

I don't get where you think I'm judging him I'm giving my opinion of what happened. I think he was trolling Bills fans a bit, because he's a silly guy

This is where you're judging him.  Just to be clear.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

This is where you're judging him.  Just to be clear.

Judging somebody usually has a negative connotation and is not factual

I literally just said what he did in his timeline. That's it

it's judging him if I said he's a scumbag who's trying to make the bills lose. Which he is not, he's a great guy

It's just a fact him and his wife went on Twitter and caused the stir for a few days before their decision. I don't have an opinion on that, but it happened

Tre dancing, picking up play cards, antics in training camps , and Twitter rants, all just make me believe that he likes to have fun and have attention on him

So I don't see how I'm judging him when I just said what actually happened and he's a carefree silly guy. That's actually kind of who he is according to himself

if I said he should never play for the bills again and he's trying to cost us a season yeah that's judging him

Edited by Buffalo716

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I bet if he checked this board and this thread he would be laughing.  He might need to just leave a little early to go pick up his son or something....that's why he can't stay and talk with the media.  But as Bills fans, we always immediately worry!

He didn’t speak because he didn’t practice. He was originally scheduled to speak after practice, but then didn’t end up practicing so they cancelled it. The report was he was not on the field at all. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Kind of a harsh judgement there.  I mean if you knew him yeah but I am guessing you don't.  If I were him I would be very torn and it certainly seems like he was/is.

I am hoping he is OK.

Again I don't see how saying somebody likes attention is harsh judgment. I'm not even saying that negatively

I love attention, most people love attention

Tre antics from LSU to the NFL, generally say he likes to have fun and be the center of attention too. Lots of stars are the same way

It's only negative if it hampers your life. If You're Happy and funny and healthy and have great energy, it doesn't negatively impact anything

17 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He has not been playing well all season, I wouldn’t do a interview either when you know you will be called out on playing like crap after cashing in on top 3 CB money.

this is what I was thinking. I don’t get it but he has been way off all year— not his usual self.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I bet if he checked this board and this thread he would be laughing.  He might need to just leave a little early to go pick up his son or something....that's why he can't stay and talk with the media.  But as Bills fans, we always immediately worry!

probably has to mail out a package before the Post Office closes

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Again I don't see how saying somebody likes attention is harsh judgment. I'm not even saying that negatively

Tre antics from LSU to the NFL, generally say he likes to have fun and be the center of attention too. Lots of stars are the same way

It's only negative if it hampers your life. If You're Happy and funny and healthy and have great energy, it doesn't negatively impact anything

• Haha (+1) 1

With the way you write off valid concerns about health in a pandemic as "just wanting attention and being playful" you could be a coach in Tennessee.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He has not been playing well all season, I wouldn’t do a interview either when you know you will be called out on playing like crap after cashing in on top 3 CB money.

Just not true at all. He's been playing well. He has been targeted very few times.

21 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I mean , I'm not judging him at all

The fact is if he didn't want to play he could have just said I'm not playing. It's that simple

but him and his wife went on Twitter and said I'm announcing my decision in 48 hours and kept bills Mafia in a frenzy for those 2 days.

Tre is a carefree person and he is silly, and this goes right up his alley with something he would do

I don't get where you think I'm judging him I'm giving my opinion of what happened. I think he was trolling Bills fans a bit, because he's a silly guy

Do you actually read what you write, or do you just like typing words?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

With the way you write off valid concerns about health in a pandemic as "just wanting attention and being playful" you could be a coach in Tennessee.

No I believe just by what Tre has done, that he was just always going to play this year

Every player had to make that decision. Every player is a son, and lots of players are fathers and husbands

And 99% chose to play. I thought Tre would be the same

And he was posting all that stuff on Twitter with his wife to see how people would react. Which he got a lot of negative reactions, which is what I think he was honestly looking for

Because you can see all the people who really only want you to play football, and don't care about the person. If he would have opted out , I would have wished him the best and a safe year

But I'm a judging a****** lol

1 minute ago, Bad Things said:

Do you actually read what you write, or do you just like typing words?

Judging somebody usually as a negative connotation. I gave my timeline of what Tre actually did this summer

I do not have any negative feelings towards what he did, and I have harbor no ill feelings against Tre White

I'm literally just saying what he did. I do not personally care

10 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Everybody here does that's why they're posting on a message board

No I believe just by what Tre has done, that he was just always going to play this year

Every player had to make that decision. Every player is a son, and lots of players are fathers and husbands

And 99% chose to play. I thought Tre would be the same

And he was posting all that stuff on Twitter with his wife to see how people would react. Which he got a lot of negative reactions, which is what I think he was honestly looking for

Because you can see all the people who really only want you to play football, and don't care about the person. If he would have opted out , I would have wished him the best and a safe year

But I'm a judging a****** lol

Your judgement is in the bolded above. You jumped to conclusions that this was his motive without any evidence. Social media is where people go to post their beliefs and views on things. There's no reason to believe that Tre White was not legitimately considering opting out. You are literally calling him and his family liars, which I think is unfair and without any basis in reality.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't get we're saying somebody likes attention is judging them. Tre whole career antics from LSU to the bills says he likes to have attention on him

I love attention

Most people love attention

It's not judging or negative trait at all

Correct me if you see it different, @Buffalo716, but my impression is that loving attention kind of goes with the territory of the sort of player who thrives as a CB or a WR.

They're the ones who are out there, the focus of attention on pass plays for good or for bad.  If they don't relish attention, plus have enough ego to shuck off criticism and use it as fuel while thriving on positive attention, I would think they wouldn't last.

• Like (+1) 1