Confirmed: Titans broke protocol by gathering for workout last week

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well in reality how many do you need, 25?  Maybe play both ways.  Yeah it could be a joke of a game.

11 guys, playing both O and D!  

How much do the Bills win by!? 🤣

That's a better question than "would XYZ Crappy NFL team lose to Alabama"! :beer:

I'm amused that the Titans chose to practice in the open near a school where surely there was only about 500-1000 cameras nearby.    By the end of tomorrow we are likely to have close-ups all over Instagram.

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well that would be admissible in court.

I would not be shocked if Tanneyhill being the offensive leader didnt set it up and gain access to the facility. There is probably a mountain of evidence of his involvement all lover the place, might as well "be honorable" now and admit it.

If this is true then Ryan needs to make Mrs Tanneyhill available to me for additional COVID testing.  I have special protocols. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

OH and BTW - just wait for the lawsuits of the team and the NFL from parents of kids at this academy they gathered at for endangering their children.

Yeah, that's an interesting point.  Montgomery Bell is a high fallutin private school in the nashville area too.

2 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

OH and BTW - just wait for the lawsuits of the team and the NFL from parents of kids at this academy they gathered at for endangering their children.

I wouldn’t rule it out. Folks are very litigious in today’s world.

Although, it will get thrown out very quickly if it does come to fruition. They’d be grasping at straws. 

If they’re saying forfeit isn't on the table because that illegal practice was before the new protocols came down, just invoke already established league rules.  I'm 100% positive ignoring even the initial protocols to have an unauthorized practice would fall under the most infamous 5 words, "conduct detrimental to the league".

Suspend the 15 players for the week based on that (plus other relevant team penalties).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

He has a real job and responsibilities unlike most posters here.

I imagine Goodell is so lawyer-ed uo right now it will be a while before we hear anything.  

He is slacking.  He should be posting just like me from work.

Just now, 1ManRaid said:

If they’re saying forfeit isn't on the table because that illegal practice was before the new protocols came down, just invoke already established league rules.  I'm 100% positive ignoring even the initial protocols to have an unauthorized practice would fall under the most infamous 5 words, "conduct detrimental to the league".

Suspend the 15 players for the week based on that (plus other relevant team penalties).

Initial Protocols where Broken.  However Forfeit wasnt on the table until Monday.  That is what they are meaning, the punishment cant be from Monday that wasnt in effect when they did this asinine practice

• Haha (+1) 2