Confirmed: Titans broke protocol by gathering for workout last week

YoloinOhio

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Didn't Tom Brady have an answer to that?  He lost his phone or he dropped it in the commode or something? 

If it goes to subpoenas or other legal action, we will play (or not play) before the issue resolves.

He did...and the player and team still got punished.

And I agree on that second point, which is why I think they’ll scrap the game and make no decision at this time.

@AlbertBreer

Sources: As part of Monday's conference call with HCs and GMs, the NFL showed the group pictures of Titans players breaking protocol by not wearing masks in the team facility. Part of a presentation that also showed the Raiders' charity event, coaches on the the sideline, etc.

26 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The only thing that sucks about this is we may not get to see Allen and Diggs light it up. 

I selfishly want Allen to lead the league in as many passing categories as possible and I’m afraid missing out on a game hurts those chances 😭

To be fair the current passing yards leader is a ***** joke.

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I mean if the Bills get one that'd be fair to the Steelers but I doubt the NFL wants to mess with this too much.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Didn't Tom Brady have an answer to that?  He lost his phone or he dropped it in the commode or something? 

If it goes to subpoenas or other legal action, we will play (or not play) before the issue resolves.

When has the NFL ever taken swift and harsh action?

It was just part of his normal phone destruction program that was perfectly normal and something that perfectly normal people do all the time. It just happened to coincide with an investigation.

I'm sure he has destroyed his phone countless times since then. But don't check in on that.

Forfeit...don't forfeit.  I don't want any of the Bills players near anyone on this Titans team.  Teams that are trying to do the right thing are threatened by teams and team members who are not taking this pandemic seriously.  That is the important issue.  Saffold's talking about livelihoods.  How about lives and health...not only of players but their families.

12 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Yes, sounds like it will be hard to prove who was there and even moreso it the team sanctioned it.

Under normal circumstances, the NFL would try to sweep something like this under the rug with a slap on the wrist.  In this scenario, however, there's SO much pressure and SO much on the line, I think they will be forced to drop the hammer on the Titans.

The facility was supposed to be closed.  The doors have locks.  He players were let in. The facility was clearly not closed.  It's pretty simple.

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I’m in a 400$ league and I need Diggs this week. I knew I should’ve just quit FFL this year. *****!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe take Bills defense?  Opposing forfeit it automatic 2-0 shutout victory by rule.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Those photos appear very clear and can be enlarged and easy to identify Titan player imo.  Plus how are they all going to keep the "stories straight" as to where they were at that time, cell phone data, cars with tracking on them, etc.   Threaten the players with bigger sanctions if they dont cooperate....if the NFL wants to get the evidence I dont think it will be hard at all.

Enhance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

The facility was supposed to be closed.  The doors have locks.  He players were let in. The facility was clearly not closed.  It's pretty simple.

No, this was at Montgomery Bell Academy, which is a private school in the Nashville area.