Confirmed: Titans broke protocol by gathering for workout last week

YoloinOhio

A group of Titans worked out at Montgomery Bell Academy on Sept. 30 despite an NFL directive not to hold such get-togethers while team headquarters was closed because of a COVID-19 outbreak, according to sources who saw players there.

A league source said that once the Titans building was closed down on Sept. 29, the franchise was told there were to be “no in-person meetings, workout or activities at the facility or elsewhere.”

Students at the private school saw a large group of adult football players they identified as Titans working out on the school’s field during classes.

Mike Vrabel and Jon Robinson did not return requests for comment.

These pictures are not definitive but offer a long-distance glimpse of what one person saw from long-range. This report is relying on what I've been told by sources, not by what I am seeing here.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

They should forfeit their whole season and give everyone who played them a win. 

I actually heard this discussed but the problem is how it would effect every other team that didn’t get a free win and it could really affect the playoff picture. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I actually heard this discussed but the problem is how it would effect every other team that didn’t get a free win and it could really affect the playoff picture. 

It's a strange year. Things are what they are. They could pass it to everyone they play and effect much more than what you said. Just my opinion 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

the bills will have thier spot wrapped up by thanksgiving so it wont matter

What a joke.  I didn’t want them to forfeit.  Now I do.  Nonsense like this threatens not only the health of our players (imagine being a guy with a pregnant wife right now or one with small kids??), but the fortunes of our team and our Super Bowl aspirations.  I don’t want the forfeit because of the “free” win.  I want it so that everyone follows the rules and none of this nonsense happens again.  This would p*ss me off if I was in the Bills organization. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1