Assuming that there is a Bills/Titans game, what Titans (with covid) will be most missed?

Ra-cha-cha

1 minute ago, Ra-cha-cha said:

Looks like the Bills/Titans game may just go on.  I haven't followed the Titans this year.  Who, among the Titans, with covid, will be missed the most by Tennessee

why don’t you actually provide your opinion first before soliciting everyone else’s?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Doesn't sound like any critical players that I know of.

In addition to Blasingame, the list of Titans players who have been placed on the COVID-19/reserve list since Sept. 24 are:

• defensive lineman DaQuan Jones
  • long snapper Beau Brinkley
  • tight end Tommy Hudson (practice squad)
  • outside linebacker Kamalei Correa
  • cornerback Kristian Fulton
  • cornerback Greg Mabin (practice squad)
  • wide receiver Adam Humphries
  • wide receiver Cam Batson
  • defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons

A.J. Brown will be back at WR for them he is a stud, been injured since week 1.   

He was 1000 yard rookie last year, 8 TD's.  He and Corey Davis are a solid 1/2

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Doesn't sound like any critical players that I know of.

In addition to Blasingame, the list of Titans players who have been placed on the COVID-19/reserve list since Sept. 24 are:

• defensive lineman DaQuan Jones
  • long snapper Beau Brinkley
  • tight end Tommy Hudson (practice squad)
  • outside linebacker Kamalei Correa
  • cornerback Kristian Fulton
  • cornerback Greg Mabin (practice squad)
  • wide receiver Adam Humphries
  • wide receiver Cam Batson
  • defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons

A.J. Brown will be back at WR for them he is a stud, been injured since week 1.   

He was 1000 yard rookie last year, 8 TD's.  He and Corey Davis are a solid 1/2

Simmons is a stud if he can stay healthy.

11 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

why don’t you actually provide your opinion first before soliciting everyone else’s?

Makes no sense--we should not ask questions in a post?   He says he does not have this information and is asking for some. 

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

If anything... I feel the Titans are gonna have a since  of feeling they need to prove themselves. 

They made it to the AFC Championship game (after beating NE and the Ravens) with Ryan Tannehill last year.  The Bills lost the WC to...Houston.

14 hours ago, Ra-cha-cha said:

JoyPo88 - Respectfully, I did say that I haven't followed the Titans at all this year.  I don't know if any of the players affected with the disease are starters or bench warmers.  That's why I asked the question.

then do a two second google search on injured, or Ir Tennessee Titans.  Not hard bud so you can have that informed opinion.  Also, it’s widely reported there are two straight days of negative tests from the entire team as of yesterday, and a third test results coming out this morning which is why they can’t open the facility until this afternoon if another battery of tests comes back negative.  It was also reported the league and the NFLPA not only had a Monday conference call reinforcing to strictly follow the protocols and whether players, facilities or administrators, failure to follow protocols will cause fines, draft picks and even forfeited games.  The league and the PA are working together to investigate of wrongdoing went on in TN.  If the case, the ownerships was notified they would suffer significant penalties.  They aren’t accusing the team p, just informing better have been doing the right things and if just an outbreak by accident, no penalties would be implemented.

Lastly, the league with the PA’s agreement are making it even harder to try out players and cannot even work them out for almost a week (6 days) ostensibly so pretty much they are letting teams know Use the players on you’re own active and practice squads.

Bottom line is do you’re homework bud, not just start threads for no reason.  If you see a player on IR/COVID, or just an injury, amd you research however they are performing, that’s a very good topic, and I’m all ears and would love yours or any other person who I respects opinion, and even if we disagree respectfully and politely.

I'm just gonna throw this out there- I think some people could stand to be a little more kind to people that post. If you feel that a thread is pointless, just move along. If others agree with you, it sinks to the bottom of the board and dies a quick death. Why so serious?

Are there open tryouts for a mod position or something? I guess I didn't see it posted.

• Thank you (+1) 1