[Incomplete Title] Brett Favre compares Josh to ...

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I actually often compare JA to Favre. Both prone to unreal highs, and occasional bone-headed risky plays.   But I actually think, unlike Favre, JA will outgrow those bone-headed plays. 

I mean he has 1INT* this season.

• Thank you (+1) 1

For the first time ever, while watching this past Sunday, Josh's quick release on some shorter, intermediate passes, he actually reminded me a little of Dan Marino.  That ball gets from his hands to Cole Beasley's very fast.  He has been really throwing into some tight spaces. He looks a million times more comfortable in the pocket most of the time. I can live with a Dan Marino, with Favre-like elusiveness.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

He's definitely more Farve than Brady. I'll take the notion of Josh running the division, though.

I heard him compared to John Elway this morning on whatever the new ESPN morning radio show is called this year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buftex said:

For the first time ever, while watching this past Sunday, Josh's quick release on some shorter, intermediate passes, he actually reminded me a little of Dan Marino.  That ball gets from his hands to Cole Beasley's very fast.  He has been really throwing into some tight spaces. He looks a million times more comfortable in the pocket most of the time. I can live with a Dan Marino, with Favre-like elusiveness.

I was thinking Marino for the 1st time on Sunday as well. Its almost like Josh has the attributes of all the great QB's put together. Almost like he was made in a lab.  Scary actually to think about

Favre to JA is the BEST comparison. I loved Favre, maybe watched every single game that I possibly could. He has the mind arm and body of Favre BUT is bigger and faster.

Just now, TBBills said:

The last person I want him compared to is Favre....

I think this is a crazy take. Favre has a SB and 3 league MVPs.

Edited by mykidsdad
  • Awesome! (+1) 1