$70 and an order of french toast sticks

Sad life of abuse and drugs.

No doubt the abuse started early on with info like this

Ryder was recorded on surveillance camera inside a car her mother and a man were using to drive around to commit coin-operated machine thefts.

Poor kid never had a chance.

12 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Sad life of abuse and drugs.

No doubt the abuse started early on with info like this

Poor kid never had a chance.

Very sad.

But I'm a yes.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 1billsnut said:

So...she wears the same shirt for every mug shot?🤔

I was wondering about that also. I think it's some wrap they give everyone, like how all the girls in your senior class had the same looking outfit for their senior pictures. 

6 hours ago, teef said:

doesn't she realize french toast sticks are loaded with sugar?  she needs to start taking care of herself.

French toast sticks are what is wrong with our country! It’s a national tragedy! 

15 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I was wondering about that also. I think it's some wrap they give everyone, like how all the girls in your senior class had the same looking outfit for their senior pictures. 

This might be an entirely different thread.  Between this and boys swimming in the nude for gym ( @ExiledInIllinois), what the hell was going on in high schools in central/western NY back then??

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

This might be an entirely different thread.  Between this and boys swimming in the nude for gym ( @ExiledInIllinois), what the hell was going on in high schools in central/western NY back then??

It wasn't just Upstate New York... It was all over the country.   They did it here too... In Illinois and Northwest Indiana.   You are a few years younger than me.  I was at the cutoff with change in the culture. I missed it by a year.  So, it's no surprise you haven't any recollection of the culture trends prior to your arrival on God's Green Earth. Or, as I like to call: "Gugny's Green Earth."

OR:

Thou protest too much. Tell us what the gym teacher did to you... Point on the the doll and everything will be fine.  Let it out. @BringBackFergy is on retainer. Money  always helps ease the pain. Lots of money, he'll make them pay! 😆 🤣  😜 

• Haha (+1) 1