Reasons why I should vote for Biden.....

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Per Moody's, economy looks better under Biden: https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeiklebnikov/2020/09/25/biden-democratic-sweep-would-be-best-outcome-for-the-economy-moodys-says/

A Democratic sweep that puts Joe Biden in the White House and the party back in the Senate majority would produce 7.4 million more jobs and a faster economic recovery than if President Trump retains power.

Hoax

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I don't doubt it, but Trump paved the way to creating a great economy. 

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

Why didn't Obama do all that?

He didn't have his magic wand yet.

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Why should I vote for Joe Biden. 

Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad Trump Bad 

🙄

Raycyst

This guy explains it well

https://www.facebook.com/bedroskeuilian/videos/2721083188157991/?t=2

Edited by Gary M
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gary M said:

And that's a good reason why were voting zbiden and not Obama. They are different people. Bidens plan and a democratic blue wave is best for the economy based on both Moody's and Goldman's Sachs.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

And that's a good reason why were voting zbiden and not Obama. They are different people. Bidens plan and a democratic blue wave is best for the economy based on both Moody's and Goldman's Sachs.

zbiden = Zombie Biden?

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

So was sleepy joe sleeping those 8 years? oh wait he was too busy getting foreign business for his family.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-five-members-of-joe-bidens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Best for Moody's and Goldman Sachs.  Everyone else can suck it.

• Like (+1) 1

The Dems had a golden ticket in Tulsi Gabbard. She's a woman obviously, she's smart, she more acceptably moderate to draw the undecided's, she's active military who has been deployed overseas before, and they cast her to the wayside. Instead they chose someone who will basically be Obama's and the rest of the Globalist Elite's lapdog. I'm not a Dem by any means, but I think she could have legitimately given Trump a run for his money especially if they paired her with a strong VP candidate. Instead you have a 47 year politician, with a TOTALLY suspect track record, and crony who can't put a coherent speech together a lot of times. Or when he does he always finds a way to directly insert his foot into his mouth. You pair him with a woman just for the sake of her skin color, knowing that she slept her way up the ladder, and is about as far Left as they could go outside of a "Squad" member. It's not a good look for the Party. I know quite a few Dem's and many of them say they're voting for Trump because they can't get with what the Left is doing right now. Or many of them say they are not voting at all. The ones who do say they are voting for Biden (which is only a handful) are only doing so because they hate Trump. They hate Trump because "he's racist"/"look at how many people died from Covid"/"some people lost jobs"/"abortion"/"his personal taxes"/whatever. They can't name one logical explanation otherwise. It's all of the same jargon you see or hear pumped by the mainstream media. I truly believe a massive pushback against their Party and what they have been doing is coming in November. One that is going to change a lot of things in this country. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

The Dems had a golden ticket in Tulsi Gabbard. She's a woman obviously, she's smart, she more acceptably moderate to draw the undecided's, she's active military who has been deployed overseas before, and they cast her to the wayside. Instead they chose someone who will basically be Obama's and the rest of the Globalist Elite's lapdog. I'm not a Dem by any means, but I think she could have legitimately given Trump a run for his money especially if they paired her with a strong VP candidate. Instead you have a 47 year politician, with a TOTALLY suspect track record, and crony who can't put a coherent speech together a lot of times. Or when he does he always finds a way to directly inserts his foot into his mouth. You pair him with a woman just for the sake of her skin color, knowing that she slept her way up the ladder, and is about as far Left as they could go outside of a "Squad" member. It's not a good look for the Party. I know quite a few Dem's and many of them say they're voting for Trump because they can't get with what the Left is doing right now. Or many of them say they are not voting at all. The one's who do say they are voting for Biden (which is only a handful) are only doing so because they hate Trump. They hate Trump because "he's racist"/"look at how many people died from Covid"/"some people lost jobs"/"abortion"/"his personal taxes"/whatever. They can't name one logical explanation otherwise. It's all of the same jargon you see or hear pumped by the mainstream media. I truly believe a massive pushback against their Party and what they have been doing is coming in November. One that is going to change a lot of things in this country. 

Yup.  I've never voted for a Dem for POTUS but would be 100% voting for her if she was on the ballot.   Instead they let the looney left run the shows and after they all fall off as people realized how extreme they all were, the party ended up stuck with the default option in Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I've talked policy and Trump. I've expressed all my grievances about them. I quickly tried to search for my post in my interaction earlier this year with @Buffalo_Gal but had no luck after a few minutes and I'm about to enjoy my beer while I read my book sitting outside in my favorite chair.

Maybe she'll help you find the post if you can't.

It was in  private messages, not on the open board.

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  I've never voted for a Dem for POTUS but would be 100% voting for her if she was on the ballot.   Instead they let the looney left run the shows and after they all fall off as people realized how extreme they all were, the party ended up stuck with the default option in Biden.

I have. I voted for Obama on his first term. He was very engaging and I thought he would be different than the other Dem President I saw in my lifetime, Bill Clinton. George W had also made me disgusted with the Republicans at the time. When he, Obama, got elected he started walking back on basically everything he said that brought me in as an undecided voter. After that, and seeing the direction their Party was headed, I said to myself never again. Even with all that, I would have actually considered Tulsi because of the previous characteristics I outlined about her. She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Per Moody's, economy looks better under Biden: https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeiklebnikov/2020/09/25/biden-democratic-sweep-would-be-best-outcome-for-the-economy-moodys-says/

A Democratic sweep that puts Joe Biden in the White House and the party back in the Senate majority would produce 7.4 million more jobs and a faster economic recovery than if President Trump retains power.

Well, in the last two decades the Democrats held sway in numerous cities, states and nationally over long periods of time and what happened, other than strengthening their own baliwicks, ....crickets....

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Well, in the last two decades the Democrats held sway in numerous cities, states and nationally over long periods of time and what happened, other than strengthening their own baliwicks, ....crickets....RIOTS

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I have a few good reasons  

First and foremost - Don has lost his mind. (more than usual)

He says something stupid one day then "backs off" (aka Flip Flops) slash clarifies his statement a day later after being called out.   It's too late by then - the damage is done.

Trump shared wild conspiracy theories, insulted political rivals, made accusations about voting and attacked the media. He also ripped his own Food and Drug Administration, “scum” at the FBI and the “pathetic” CIA.

The meds he is being given for his coronavirus could have some serious side effects, including psychosis, mania and delirium. 

Don't let Covid run your life? 

After Don tweeted SpaceForce VOTE!!! 

His own son wants to hold a family intervention!   

Who stands in the rotor wash of a helicopter w/o a mask when one is contagious?   

There was no one within 6 feet?   

How far does the respiratory droplets fly then?  

Well it was actually 1 with multiple examples

Do you work for the Lincoln Project?  If you're apolitical I get it as you just want a more palatable statesman in office.  If you're at least somewhat of an ideologue just saying Trump's a narcissistic blowhard isn't good enough.

• Like (+1) 1