Allen vs Mahomes and Wilson...

Hebert19

Nevermind that there is actually a debate happening in the media of who should be MVP...but they get to go head to head this year.  

Regardless of the outcomes of those games...i am excited to just watch these guys go head to head.   When was the last time we actually wanted to have a shoot out ?   :)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I think it's great that these qb's are the darlings of the nfl right now and so many so called experts said they'd be busts.  Lets not forget that Mahomes was seen as a reach by a lot of experts, Wilson was a 3rd round pick and didn't join the pros with much fanfare, and even Lamar Jackson was said by many to be a WR.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, gmanbfan said:

I think it's great that these qb's are the darlings of the nfl right now and so many so called experts said they'd be busts.  Lets not forget that Mahomes was seen as a reach by a lot of experts, Wilson was a 3rd round pick and didn't join the pros with much fanfare, and even Lamar Jackson was said by many to be a WR.  

And even Aaron Rodgers was a late first round pick who had to sit for a couple of years.  The top 4-5 QBs in the game all have chips on their shoulders of one form or another.

I’m still just so proud of the work Josh has put in to start exhibiting that superstar potential Beane saw in him.

• Like (+1) 6

ye

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The problem is everyone wants Wilson to get it no matter what b.c he didn't last year. So all the "Voters" that have a say are all over Wilson's dick no matter how he plays.

Yeah the MVP is more Wilsons to not lose. i think this is Allens "prove it" year. Next year if it keeps up will be the time Allen gets full respect.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The problem is everyone wants Wilson to get it no matter what b.c he didn't last year. So all the "Voters" that have a say are all over Wilson's dick no matter how he plays.

At this point he’s earned it. That team isn’t very good. Russell Wilson CARRIES them more than any other player right now. He has no line and no defense. He just makes plays. He should be the favorite and Josh, Rodgers and then Mahomes should be right behind. 

• Like (+1) 6

42 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Wilson’s amazing though.      No need to bring private parts into the equation.   

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Wilson’s amazing though.      No need to bring private parts into the equation.   

He has already been crowned by the voters b.c they feel bad no one voted for him last year. So basically even if he plays average for the rest of the season and Josh plays lights out it won't matter.

Just now, TBBills said:

He has already been crowned by the voters b.c they feel bad no one voted for him last year. So basically even if he plays average for the rest of the season and Josh plays lights out it won't matter.

none of this is true but okay.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

That’s a lot of mental gymnastics. Through 4 weeks Russell Wilson is the MVP of the league and deservedly so. It can certainly change. The season is a long way from over. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It is if you listen to the voters talk... All they say is they feel bad they didn't vote for Wilson last year. Already set in stone Wilson 2020 MVP

Is this one of those insecure Bills things where we start setting ourselves up for failure so that when it happens it doesn’t hurt so badly? That’s what it feels like.

The Bills have a QB that is an MVP candidate. The Packers do too. The Chiefs do too. The Seahawks have a QB that is the MVP favorite 1/4 of the way into the season. It’s really not more complicated than that. There is no reason to get all worked up and pissed off that a historically great player, playing at an MVP level is being recognized as such. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

,Pretty sure I have heard and read Russell Wilson has never recieved 1 vote for MVP.  That being said Allen has every oppurtunity to win it out right.  Playing KC, SF, SEA, PIT, and NE twice gives Allen the platform to make a name for himself.  Even if they lose some of those games and Allen plays well it would be hard to not give it to him.  Buffalo wins their Division and Allen finishes in the top 5 in passing yards and Tds he has a strong case.  

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, TBBills said:

But he’s playing the best of all the QB’s so I guess he deserves it so far?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

,Pretty sure I have heard and read Russell Wilson has never recieved 1 vote for MVP.  That being said Allen has every oppurtunity to win it out right.  Playing KC, SF, SEA, PIT, and NE twice gives Allen the platform to make a name for himself.  Even if they lose some of those games and Allen plays well it would be hard to not give it to him.  Buffalo wins their Division and Allen finishes in the top 5 in passing yards and Tds he has a strong case.  

Gonna look back in this and say "Josh had no chance b.c the voters feel bad for Wilson."

25 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

At this point he’s earned it. That team isn’t very good. Russell Wilson CARRIES them more than any other player right now. He has no line and no defense. He just makes plays. He should be the favorite and Josh, Rodgers and then Mahomes should be right behind. 

You're gonna like my rankings lol

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Gonna look back in this and say "Josh had no chance b.c the voters feel bad for Wilson."

Russell Wilson is averaging 321 yards a game and 4 TDs while completing 75% of his passes for an undefeated team. You are acting like it’s BS that he’s the favorite right now. It’s not. He’s earned it. There’s a long way to go but he’s the favorite.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Whoa is me.  Stop your crying

• Haha (+1) 1