“He’s Going the Distance”: the race for the AFC East crown, 2020

RiotAct

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Technically a 2.5 game lead over the Dolphins since we already beat them and have a head to head tie breaker.

oh wow, I actually forgot about the Dolphins... haha.  Yep as of right now we have the tiebreaker over them, however you can’t take that game against then later in the season at home for granted at all.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:59 PM, RiotAct said:

So the Bills currently have a 2-game lead in the division... although they probably have a tougher schedule than the Patriots from here on out, by virtue of not having played Seattle or Kansas City yet.

When was the last time we’ve had a 2-game lead in the division?   The late 90s???

pats have tougher schedule, they still have to play the best team in the afce twice 😉 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

I dont really care if we winning division or not. If pats go 6-10 we could win the division with a 7-9 record. Who would care??? 

What matters is winning championships and the team ive been seeing on field last few weeks doesnt look like a competitor. I hope our defense mans up soon.

1 hour ago, BillsFan692 said:

I dont really care if we winning division or not. If pats go 6-10 we could win the division with a 7-9 record. Who would care??? 

What matters is winning championships and the team ive been seeing on field last few weeks doesnt look like a competitor. I hope our defense mans up soon.

Did you mean that...or just the last game?  We looked pretty good against LV.

35 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Did you mean that...or just the last game?  We looked pretty good against LV.

At no point ever in this season has our defense looked anything other than soft and suspect to me and that doesnt win you championships.

On the plus side i love our offense now? At least while Josh Allen is performing heroics and winning us football games. 

But thats the entire problem with having a crap defense, those heroics are required!

To be fair this is the way 90% of winning teams in the nfl are. Focused on offense and not defense. Its just weird feeling as bills fan waiting for the other foot to drop.

I do hope our defense shows up tomorrow with a chip on their shoulder looking to silence the haters (like me). Ill be rooting for em.

• 2 weeks later...