Observation #1 - Moment of Class

42Knuck

I don't post very often, which shows since I put this on the wrong page to start, but here it goes:

Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but after the John Brown touchdown catch, (that wasn't a touchdown), how many Raiders defenders came up to him and congratulated him for the incredible play he made.  I love to see great sportsmanship, and that was pretty cool.

• Like (+1) 7

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Regarding Raiders in game I saw late hits after plays were over and players who helped Bills up from ground.  They lack an identity with the move.

Well, I ain’t saying everything they did was classy!  😂

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 42Knuck said:

I don't post very often, which shows since I put this on the wrong page to start, but here it goes:

Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but after the John Brown touchdown catch, (that wasn't a touchdown), how many Raiders defenders came up to him and congratulated him for the incredible play he made.  I love to see great sportsmanship, and that was pretty cool.

Glad you mentioned this. I also thought it was a good moment. 

5 hours ago, 42Knuck said:

Put your observations all in one post please. You’re not so profound that every one of your musings gets its own thread.