Should we trade for JJ ?

17 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Not sure if he has anything left but would you trade for JJ Watt for a future 2nd and Murphy.  Right now this team is a play maker away on defence from being Super Bowl contenders,  our offence is great but hard to watch the Raiders go up and down the field with so many guys injured on their offensive side of ball and think what a full loaded great offensive team would do.  If not JJ is there anyone else who could help because our ends have been useless getting to the QB this season.

Second or 3rd could get it done,  i am leaning towards a 3rd along with 5th or 6th

Nope

23 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Not sure if he has anything left but would you trade for JJ Watt for a future 2nd and Murphy.  Right now this team is a play maker away on defence from being Super Bowl contenders,  our offence is great but hard to watch the Raiders go up and down the field with so many guys injured on their offensive side of ball and think what a full loaded great offensive team would do.  If not JJ is there anyone else who could help because our ends have been useless getting to the QB this season.

Second or 3rd could get it done,  i am leaning towards a 3rd along with 5th or 6th

th40TKUT7T.jpg

I don’t know where high pick keeps coming from. If Houston decides to sell off the vets and contracts they get pennies on the dollar. Watt might catch a 4th if someone is super desperate. Everyone sees the decline, nobody is giving a premium pick for a playoff rental player 

I would be interested to see who could be on the trade market for a big time defensive linemen that would make sense. I only see one area on offense that the Bills could majorly improve upon and that's tight end and unless Ertz becomes available I don't see one out on the market that's going to make an impact. 

Defensively I would be all for adding a piece at a retail cost. A DE would be nice but who is out there on the market? I think this team is best off waiting until the deadline to see who is there just in case there is an injury. Luckily there are no glaring needs at the moment.

4 minutes ago, ny33 said:

Why would the Texans want Murphy?

They probably would take him back as salary filler. But the Bills won't want JJ for his contract and declining production.

Edited by billsfan89