Should we trade for JJ ?

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

56 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Not sure if he has anything left but would you trade for JJ Watt for a future 1st and Murphy.  Right now this team is a play maker away on defence from being Super Bowl contenders,  our offence is great but hard to watch the Raiders go up and down the field with so many guys injured on their offensive side of ball and think what a full loaded great offensive team would do.  If not JJ is there anyone else who could help because our ends have been useless getting to the QB this season.

My guess is JJ ends up in Pittsburgh 

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Not sure if he has anything left but would you trade for JJ Watt for a future 1st and Murphy.  Right now this team is a play maker away on defence from being Super Bowl contenders,  our offence is great but hard to watch the Raiders go up and down the field with so many guys injured on their offensive side of ball and think what a full loaded great offensive team would do.  If not JJ is there anyone else who could help because our ends have been useless getting to the QB this season.

No.

From the "Don't Pay The Perriman" files... Turn Down the Watt

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I was talking about this earlier to my buddy so I’m glad someone else posted this I said a second and duke williams but yeah let’s get rid of our dead weight give em murphy. Hell I’d give them Hughes I feel like this is his last year here anyway.

37 minutes ago, SDS said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Yes i would agree,  i will make sure next time

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

If only Bill O’Brien were still there, we could probably get Watt for a box of donuts and a firm handshake. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

I was talking about this earlier to my buddy so I’m glad someone else posted this I said a second and duke williams but yeah let’s get rid of our dead weight give em murphy. Hell I’d give them Hughes I feel like this is his last year here anyway.

I agree with no more than a second,  i still think he has some big games in him.  Anyone watching these past two games and not concerned about our defence are not paying attention.  I think if Houston loses their next game then they could accept a second or maybe a third because we would have to accept Watt's deal for next season

• Thank you (+1) 1

I've followed TBD since 2007 and last year decided to join. I'm not a social media expert, nor do I want to be. I've made about 50 something comments in 1 year+. My first comment when I joined was I would never start a post and to please be kind to me if I make a comment. This Niagara dude who's getting raked is why I said I'd never post 1st. I've seen the lampoons of other newbies, tough crowd to please. I get it, you don't want the site overrun with a new post for every new thought. Virgil, Shaw and formerly Bill from NYC are newspaper worthy of their insight, but they all started with a first post too. I give my thumbs up, Awesomes, beers cheers etc... the cynicism and humor of this board is one of a kind. I'm still sticking to my guns, will never start a post. Remember Buffalo is supposed to be the city of good neighbors, cut some slack to some of these posters trying to have their opinion heard. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1