MNF: Pats* at Chiefs 7:05 pm CBS

YoloinOhio

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Apple cider is the only thing that is helping. Never eating that again. Never!!!!!!!! Who do we want to win this ***** game!!!!!!!! Crap!!!!!!

Sports Bar here in Colorado Springs that has contest on who can eat 10 Ghost wings the fastest.

They're hilarious.  The thing is the Ghost Pepper wings are not even the hottest!

There is one more that is HOTTER but I can't remember the name.

• Sad 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Sports Bar here in Colorado Springs that has contest on who can eat 10 Ghost wings the fastest.

They're hilarious.  The thing is the Ghost Pepper wings are not even the hottest!

Trinidad Scorpion. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Hell.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

After the Chargers game and this game out of the Chiefs... has me thinking it might be Chiefs, Ravens and Bills all on a level playing field for best in the AFC. 

Depends on Milano

• Like (+1) 1

After the Chargers game and this game out of the Chiefs... has me thinking it might be Chiefs, Ravens and Bills all on a level playing field for best in the AFC. 

Possibly, we'll find out next week. Wilson>Mahomes for sure though. 

Ya think????

The KC knobshines I keep reading in some of the threads are sad.

BILLIEVE!!!!!