Week 5 Power Rankings

13 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Buffalo should be 3rd.  Undefeated, 4-0, with a top offense in the league.  We haven't just won, we've dominated. 

The only place we've dominated is on passing stats which in most cases (though the trend is changing) is by the losing team.

No where near the top in takeaways, rushing yards, yards given up and many others.

And had to come back against 1-3 Miami and blew a 28-3 lead.

You call that dominating!

13 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

No, no way the Ravens are ranked above us with a loss. Top 3 teams right now are KC, Seattle, Buffalo. 

The Ravens lost to the #1 team so it’s pretty defensible.  Okay, they got spanked at home by KC.  But still.  And rankings don’t mean a thing.  Just win.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Dude, don’t say the quiet part out loud. Loss to the titans confirmed now. Thanks man...

I don’t do superstition!!!

This team is as good as any other in the league with room to improve.

You know what Allen, Diggs and Norman have in common?

They HATE losing.

The last time a Bills team made me feel this way, I was in my early 20s. I’m 51 now. 
There is no time to waste!!!

Gonna Love every moment of this season!!!!!

14 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

No, no way the Ravens are ranked above us with a loss. Top 3 teams right now are KC, Seattle, Buffalo. 

The reasoning, of course, is that the Ravens only loss is to the top team and defending Super Bowl champions.  Buffalo has a chance to set things straight in 9 days.

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

The only place we've dominated is on passing stats which in most cases (though the trend is changing) is by the losing team.

No where near the top in takeaways, rushing yards, yards given up and many others.

And had to come back against 1-3 Miami and blew a 28-3 lead.

You call that dominating!

They have dominated every team they played on offense... Don't know what more you want.

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Dominated?  Come on. Had the ref not thrown the PI flag versus the Rams we would have lost.  We also beat the Dolphins by a field goal

Had the refs not called the completion an interception we wouldn't be talking about that. We also played Fitzmagic not Fitztragic that game. Yea... Dominated 

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

So funny people think the Titans are a test. Bills know who the real Tannehill is and have beaten him MANY times.

Is the real tannehill similar to the real Josh Allen?  He came into the league with very little experience playing QB. He was drafted towards the top of the first Rd based on his athletic ability and arm talent.   He has worked hard. He has improved. He now has a legit supporting cast   

while he isn’t as good as our QB, Tannehill is much better than the QB that we have beaten MANY times as is his team.  We barely beat them last season with Marcus Mariota playing QB. The titans are a test.  The raiders were a test.  The Rams were a test.  The Fins were a test.  

In your short time here, I find you to be the worst poster.  Not an easy feat. Grats.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Is the real tannehill similar to the real Josh Allen?  He came into the league with very little experience playing QB. He was drafted towards the top of the first Rd based on his athletic ability and arm talent.   He has worked hard. He has improved. He now has a legit supporting cast   

while he isn’t as good as our QB, Tannehill is much better than the QB that we have beaten MANY times as is his team.  We barely beat them last season with Marcus Mariota playing QB. The titans are a test.  The raiders were a test.  The Rams were a test.  The Fins were a test.  

In your short time here, I find you to be the worst poster.  Not an easy feat. Grats.

No he isn't... No one cares who you think the worst poster is just b.c you don't like what I say. Ignore is a feature for you to use since you can't handle discussion.

You cannot even respond to someone without trying to insult, good job.

Edited by TBBills

29 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Hanzus at NFL.com has:

Chiefs

Packers

Ravens

Bills 

I just don’t get how you can justify putting the 3-1 ravens ahead of us, the Seahawks, and the undefeated titans and Steelers. They lost to the one bonafide good team they played....

If you cant get beyond the simple concept of wins versus losses so be it, why keep debating it, your mind is made up.  

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

What?

You think no team with a loss should be ahead of the Bills, fine by me, that is your opinion. As I wrote, you cant go beyond the simple concept of wins versus losses.  So in other words at the end of week three, the Chicago Bears (3-0) were clearly better than the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) according to your logic?

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Dude, don’t say the quiet part out loud. Loss to the titans confirmed now. Thanks man...

Their fate was sealed long before he made that post. 

The BIlls are undefeated when I can open my garage door with one click on the opener from my truck. Yesterday, it took two clicks because I was unfortunately too far away when I clicked it the first time.

Sorry about that. It was a good run, though.

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Their fate was sealed long before he made that post. 

The BIlls are undefeated when I can open my garage door with one click on the opener from my truck. Yesterday, it took two clicks because I was unfortunately too far away when I clicked it the first time.

Sorry about that. It was a good run, though.

IDBF, don't worry, as I have your back as long as I can hold my red and blue "Poof" style Nerf ball in my right hand on the third play of the Bills' first offensive series of the game.

...and if I could fit the photo (file size wise) of the years old Poof ball on this page, I would.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

16 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Buffalo should be 3rd.  Undefeated, 4-0, with a top offense in the league.  We haven't just won, we've dominated. 

We’ve played very well, but when you have to endure nail-biting onside kicks in the last three games, it’s not quite fair to say you’ve “dominated”.

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You think no team with a loss should be ahead of the Bills, fine by me, that is your opinion. As I wrote, you cant go beyond the simple concept of wins versus losses.  So in other words at the end of week three, the Chicago Bears (3-0) were clearly better than the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) according to your logic?

That's not my argument at all. My stance is that when a team has losses you have to justify why they're ahead of teams that don't...

The justification for the Ravens is as follows: "They beat the socks off a bi-polar Browns team, they beat a broken, horrible texans team, they got taken apart by the Chiefs, and they beat the Team that is horrible." 

It just doesn't jive. If you look at this season alone, there's no reason they're to be considered better than the Seahawks and us. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2