Bill O Brien Fired

boco357

50 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Again, though no concrete details the CBS Mon nite football cure was implying that there was something going on within the building, perhaps leading to a “straw that broke the camel’s back”

Just spitballing here.  Is it possible that he was acting like a douche bag within the building?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Keep your hands off our Daboll! 

Listening on the radio down here in Houston Seth Payne who played for the Texan.  Who is a radio host said,” he liked Daboll because he got a lot out of Josh Allen  and he basically  said that Josh Allen can’t compare to how good Deshaun Watson is. 

Go figure! Seth Payne is from western New York I think Watson has regressed Josh Allen has gone forward  

Edited by popcornpam

3 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

I suspect Gase's expiration date just moved up.  NY will not want Houston to get ahead in the coaching search.  They will both be looking for the next offensive genius.

The Jets organization isn’t that forward thinking.  If it were Gase would never have gotten the job in the first place.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

On some level though the timing just doesn’t make sense to me.

They started the season with the hardest 3 games imaginable and were a challenge call away from tying the game against Minnesota.

Why now?  All the stupid moves were made in the off-season.  Why fire him after a brutal stretch of games to start the season?

While I’m laughing my ass-chin off at the situation, I agree the timing makes no sense. You’ve let this guy completely shape the entire organization in his image and now you create this upheaval four games in when you haven’t even played a division game? This absolutely looks as if there is something that happened behind the scenes. 

BOB is the poster boy of how a single individual in charge, with all the power, can absolutely ruin an organization. Gets rid of Duane Brown who is now protecting Russell Wilson's blindside, sends all those picks to Miami for Tunsil, ties the organization's hands to where they have to give Tunsil a massive deal, and then ships one of the 3 best WR's out of town because you're arrogant enough to believe he can be replaced by committee. Stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Luckily he left the Texans in good shape with the great trade of Hopkins, great trade for Tunsil and of course....the contract extension for him.

I only wish he would've given us the parting gift of Watt

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wherefore art thou Romeo:wub:

Also John McClain looks like his twin brother from another mother:lol:

14 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

What does that mean?  Weird..

Anyway, Watt walks into that locker room, he is instantly the leader of this Defense.

If you dont understand that, that is your problem.

Watt is a shadow of what he was, so he came back after injury in the playoffs had a a big sack versus the Bills, so what.  What did he do the next week versus KC...nada.    He is a shadow of what he was.  He "earned" his leadership role with the Texans, he comes here it will be another aged veteran that goes to another team for his last stop.

• Like (+1) 2