League hands down ‘Enough Covid!’ Penalties will be given going forward

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Please keep discussion in this thread narrowly focused on football and directly football-relevant issues.

Two Bills Drive no longer finds it appropriate to engage in COVID-19 (or political) discussion in our main discussion areas. We are a Buffalo Bills fan community and we exist to serve fans of the Buffalo Bills and the NFL. Please use other communities and venues to discuss heath-related topics including COVID-19, and political issues.

Information about COVID-19 is available from many globally respected sources including:

Uptodate     |  British Medical Journal Best Practice   |      COVIPENDIUM    |    Our world in Data

The pinned topic: COVID-19 - Facts and Information Only Topic, located on the Off the Wall subforum, is also a resource.   Should these not meet your needs, many other sources of information (of varied accuracy) exist.

Thank you!

NFL went weak again.  No ejections from game.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What does "approaches" mean?  2 yds?  1 yd?  Right in his grill?  I'd like a bit more definition....anyone know?

Depends on who. 

• Billicheat close enough to be considered carnal relations. 
  • Titans - same side of field.
Edited by Limeaid
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

New Covid penalty.

If I were a coach , I’d consider the Andy Reid face shield (maybe a less utilitarian look if it exists). It’s approved and doesn’t move. With little to no crowd noise, I’d imagine a coach would be able to be heard.