Milano is week-to-week with injury

Process

1 minute ago, KGun12TD said:

I seriously agree with this...we can't afford to waste this amazing offensive season.

Need two to tango. You don't really see teams trading starting linebackers in the middle of a season . 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KGun12TD said:

I seriously agree with this...we can't afford to waste this amazing offensive season.

Trade where though?  LB? DT? CB?  Many choices

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sprained moob? 

It’s a sprain and not a tear like Feliciano.  That is big.  We could see him back in a few weeks

1 minute ago, Protocal69 said:

Ok time to end this bull####. Put Dodson at MLB and move Edmunds to OLB. Problem solved

I don't know if Dodson is the answer, but I am very much in favor of moving Edmunds outside. Fact is he has been horrendous at MLB and isn't getting better. 

This is likely a move for the off-season though. 

This is what I would do and I’m not sure how the Bills could feel differently.....

replace Milano with Edmunds. He’s not getting it done at MLB. At WLB, he can just run and react. Not over think and get crossed up. Edmunds should have been a WLB all along.

play Dodson in Edmunds role going forward. The defense seems to be better with Dodson out there. He’s better against the run. Let him play MLB.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This is what I would do and I’m not sure how the Bills could feel differently.....

replace Milano with Edmunds. He’s not getting it done at MLB. At WLB, he can just run and react. Not over think and get crossed up. Edmunds should have been a WLB all along.

play Dodson in Edmunds role going forward. The defense seems to be better with Dodson out there. He’s better against the run. Let him play MLB.

ya know, this kind of cheap seats opinions used to bother me as its so easy to criticize that which we really don’t know anywhere near what we think we do.

This said, virtually ALL OF US said Ford should play Guard. Everyone BUT McDermott.

Now?...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Not the right thread, but nobody mentioned Levi in the presser...didn't he leave and not return? Just wondering.

Heal up 58. 

Yes - it is a mild ankle sprain for Levi. He is week to week 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Not the right thread, but nobody mentioned Levi in the presser...didn't he leave and not return? Just wondering.

Heal up 58. 

They talked about him later. He is also week to week. I've never seen anyone come back from a "week to week" injury in 11 days, so we are probably looking at both Milano and Wallace being out for the Titans and Chiefs games at a minimum.

I would consider moving Edmunds outside and Dodson to MLB here. Unsure it is necessary against TEN especially given their situation, but most definitely a healthy dose against KC. I have a feeling Edmunds will play a bit faster on the outside.