Additional information regarding the actions taken

SDS

On 10/8/2020 at 11:53 AM, SDS said:

Sorry this is took so long. I don't like replying to long posts on my phone and I hadn't had ample time at my desktop. Plus, I'm getting a little burned out on the subject. However, I promised a response.

The biggest thing I can tell is that you is that despite these supposed wrongs, I have never heard from DR regarding this. Not once. Not after his initial suspension. Not after he came back (except for him accusing another member of supporting child abuse), and not after this time. Not a single "hey, you deserve an explanation". I'm thinking if someone can decode the clues on the Declaration of Independence, he can use the contact form listed right on the front page:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/contact-us/

People use it all the time. He has had the ability to respond to me since July 10th. Again, the link is above.

I am well aware that I am sitting here amidst a slew of members who peddle conspiracy theories day after day. Thus these baseless charges of being "out to get to people" comes as no surprise. There are 800k posts in here. DR with 55k posts in under 7 years. A 3 year old Qanon topic untouched. There is an existence theorem here. The mere presence of everything you see here is in direct contradiction to your assertions.

If there is an aggravation in all of this, it is that despite YEARS of pressure to do away with PPP (because why do we have this divisive entity in a Buffalo Bills Community when the internet has evolved such that better outlets exist for political discussion), I am the one who has ultimately resisted those calls (including resisting my own doubts). Again, the sheer existence of this place contradicts any accusations that I am suppressing ideas and thought that are different than mine. I literally keep this place open BECAUSE of the people here, while I am being accused of being against the people here.  I mean, seriously? 

(With that said, global corporations such as Facebook and Twitter are shutting down Qanon stuff. This hasn't gone unnoticed and I battle with my conscience all the time to do the right thing.)

I have banned people and usernames based upon what I have seen. I explained what I acted on above. In case you haven't noticed, there has been shockingly thin support regarding what DR actually posted and to who, including hearing nothing from him. Additionally, I made a post about the display names that have been banned and gave the same timeout to the perpetrator that I gave DR. I'm not sure what else you need.

I am looking for a way forward that makes sense for everyone. Regardless, I hope people see value and have fun and are entertained by coming ere and taking about the Bills and the NFL. I don't care who you are or what lever you pull, everyone is welcomed to join the community and enjoy what appears to be the start of a something great. We are always here. We have been here since 1996 and this community has been here since 1998. 

P.S. I am not a legal entity. The distinction between "you are a child abuser" and "you support child abuse and their abusers" doesn't matter to me in message board world. Neither are appropriate and neither should ever be an issue in a Buffalo Bills community.

Thanks for listening.

Is everything you don't understand or are uninformed about a conspiracy theory? You yourself say you look at things through a straw. If everything outside of that straw is a conspiracy theory to you it could lead to making bad decisions.... you are making this site worse by doing that. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

Is everything you don't understand or are uninformed about a conspiracy theory? You yourself say you look at things through a straw. If everything outside of that straw is a conspiracy theory to you it could lead to making bad decisions.... you are making this site worse by doing that. 

wat